Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Box phone line goes into has never been changed(still has Telecom Éireann printed on

Options
  • 25-02-2014 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Title say it all really. I'm sure the box has a name, think its called Network interface device but am not sure.  

We are paying for 24mbps but only getting 12mbps or 1.5MB/s and the upload is awful, only getting about 0.060KB/s. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

The box has nothing to do with the quality of service you are receiving. It's only a piece of plastic with some conductors embedded in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

GS540 wrote: »
    Title say it all really. I'm sure the box has a name, think its called Network interface device but am not sure.  

We are paying for 24mbps but only getting 12mbps or 1.5MB/s and the upload is awful, only getting about 0.060KB/s. 

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi GS540

Sorry to hear of the slow speeds you are experiencing, please PM me your landline number as I’ll need to run some tests on your line to look in to this further.

Thanks

Al[/font]

Advertisement