Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arcade fire june 10th

Options
  • 25-02-2014 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Anyone interested in organising a bus from limerick to Dublin for the day. I have a group of 8 and if we could get another few would hire a bus and not have to stay the night in the big smoke. Any interest

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Assume you mean 30th? But if you're coming from Limerick then just look into Kelly travel, they go from city and come back after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Also, you could look up JJ Kavanaghs services between Limerick and Dublin City Centre

They have a service for Limerick that leaves Dublin Airport at 12.30am every night and then has a pick up point at the Ulster Bank at George's Quay, near Tara St Dart Station, which is scheduled to leave at 12.45am

their phone is 0818 - 333222

http://jjkavanagh.ie/images/events/Limerick-Dublin%20FEB%202012.pdf

http://jjkavanagh.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Mushy wrote: »
    Assume you mean 30th? But if you're coming from Limerick then just look into Kelly travel, they go from city and come back after.

hi Mushy

thanks for the details.

I noticed that they have various concerts listed on their website.

Do they run a service to every gig, or is their running of a service for each gig, determined on the amount of bookings that are made beforehand.

If, for example they didn't get enough bookings, for any particular gig, might they decide against running the bus if the cost was too great to justify the journey.

It might be useful for the OP to check out JJ Kavanagh's service to have another option just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

hi Mushy

thanks for the details.

I noticed that they have various concerts listed on their website.

Do they run a service to every gig, or is their running of a service for each gig, determined on the amount of bookings that are made beforehand.

If, for example they didn't get enough bookings, for any particular gig, might they decide against running the bus if the cost was too great to justify the journey.

It might be useful for the OP to check out JJ Kavanagh's service to have another option just in case.

They would for bigger gigs alright. No harm in giving them a call and seeing if a bus is running. Its been years since I've used them myself. If there is the demand, then they'll only be too happy to do it. One would assume it would have to be feasible for them to do it, but if, like the OP needs, 8 people going, I'm sure there is a liklihood of a bus going.

Advertisement