Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

test centres in galway

Options
  • 25-02-2014 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,495 ✭✭✭

whats the story with the test centres in galway not offering testing anymore?

the nearest one to me is athlone and the dates can be hit and miss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

irishgeo wrote: »
    whats the story with the test centres in galway not offering testing anymore?

the nearest one to me is athlone and the dates can be hit and miss.

Does pfh not offer testing anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,495 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Kinet1c wrote: »
    Does pfh not offer testing anymore?

not appearing on the pearson website

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

your nearest Fas office may still offer training , just dont advertise it. I know the place in Cork will see you any day but you have to ring them. they dont make all there availability visible on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 9,495 ✭✭✭irishgeo

horgan_p wrote: »
    your nearest Fas office may still offer training , just dont advertise it. I know the place in Cork will see you any day but you have to ring them. they dont make all there availability visible on the website

thanks for that ill ring the one in galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭holdmybeer

pfh still do the exams, its now become a private company and charge an extra €45 for the exams. Tel 091 500500, Annette

• Advertisement
Advertisement