Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matt needs a job

• 25-02-2014 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭

When applying to SeeScan™, you will be required to submit a thoughtful cover letter. Your cover letter may be our first introduction, so make it count! It's a great chance to go beyond your resume to tell us more about yourself, expand upon your career experiences, explain why you think you are a good match for SeeScan™, and to tell us why SeeScan™ is a great match for you. We've included a few links below that may come in handy when drafting this important document. We’re looking forward to hearing from you - so go ahead and apply!

Cover Letter Workshop
    UCSD Career Services Center - Cover Letters

http://www.seescan.com/ResumeTips.php

College had my go through remedial english twice

SeeScan seems to be about the use of fiber optic cameras for plumbing. They say they're looking for a compliance engineer. Would that involve connecting fiber ends to various plug in ends. I've done a lot of optics train work in my thesis and with the Navy at SPAWAR. I've also integrated instruments harmonically with a driving computer game. I've study three dimensional noise on infrared camera. I would love to make such systems flow.
    We believe in creative thinking and constant innovation. From conception, to design, to actual product creation we develop video pipe inspection and utility locating equipment that just works.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seescan/168217610038735?id=168217610038735&sk=info

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Is occupy wall street finally being subverted

I'm blocked from following their twitter account https://twitter.com/OccupyWallSt

and the content reads like a revolutionary fortune cookie

the forum site is nearly inaccessible today https://occupywallst.org/forum/
    the members few
    and speaking of the forum dying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

So Matt, taken any drugs lately? Just s question. I'm not a cop btw.

Regards,

Not a cop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Matt as your attorney I advise you to answer that question with a question about questions. Also try to inject a tangent question about tangent questions.

BTW this will also work in your interview, e.g.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

A. I expect in five years I will be asking someone where they see themselves in five years, which of course will lead me to reflect on my own ambitions and consider where I will be myself in five years, and wondering if this person will be asking someone else the same question in five years, to someone else who will in turn be thinking about where he will be, though he will not be wondering where you will be as you will be dead and I will be running the company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

• Advertisement

I have no idea mud.jpg

http://theollingroup.ca/3-things-to-do-when-youre-stuck-or-scared/

Working on some comprehensive project while going further in debt

I have no idea either.

bth_Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps3e0e5a33.gif

Damn it Chucken, we were "this" close to bringing down the leader of occupy. THIS close.
    All the work we have put in to ensnare him in our little trap and you had to blow it.

Fuck now it is back to Langley we me to think up another devious scheme to blame all the woes of the world on some other innocent soul. Perhaps send out a few pictures on facebook and whoever gets the most likes gets the blame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Damn it Chucken, we were "this" close to bringing down the leader of occupy. THIS close.
    All the work we have put in to ensnare him in our little trap and you had to blow it.

Fuck now it is back to Langley we me to think up another devious scheme to blame all the woes of the world on some other innocent soul. Perhaps send out a few pictures on facebook and whoever gets the most likes gets the blame.

Please thank this post to save starving African women.

Thanks you

I don't want to join facebook :(

chicken-little.jpg

• Advertisement

Chucken wrote: »
    I don't want to join facebook :(

chicken-little.jpg

No, to facebook, then...then, how will we know if you are not a threat, if you are not on facebook reporting your every move and stating your opinions on everything, I'm afraid we will just have to declare you and enemy combatant,

Drone away.

Damn it, I said Chucken not chicken. sutpid Drone.

Maybe you're the enemy combatant, *****centralts.......sounds like entrails to me :mad:

Advertisement