Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STILL NO ANSWER TO SIMPLE QUESTION !.

Options
  • 25-02-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    Just a quick question, my area was to get efibre in April and i see by the map its put back to June !. any reason for the delay ?. i live in the Kishanroe area of Kildare, 6km outside Enfield Co Meath on the road to Carbury Co Kildare
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

i lovewine wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    Just a quick question, my area was to get efibre in April and i see by the map its put back to June !. any reason for the delay ?. i live in the Kishanroe area of Kildare, 6km outside Enfield Co Meath on the road to Carbury Co Kildare
    Thanks

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi i lovewine

There have been a number of areas delayed due to the response required by eircom engineers in efforts to repair the damages to the network caused by the storms over the past two months. I can understand this is disappointing but hopefully works will be completed soon.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭i lovewine

Thanks for the reply
    just anxious cause i will be able to work from home as i cant not drive anymore :-(.
    and my router is giving trouble and i dont want to get another one of u if the rollout is not delayed too much
    regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

i lovewine wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply
    just anxious cause i will be able to work from home as i cant not drive anymore :-(.
    and my router is giving trouble and i dont want to get another one of u if the rollout is not delayed too much
    regards
    Hi i lovewine

I can understand how you feel, hopefully we will have good news for you soon.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement