Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student accommodation in Edinburgh.....

Options
  • 25-02-2014 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

does anyone know any good websites to find good student accommodation in Edinburgh and preferable cheap. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Moved from SUSI forum, wasn't sure if here or the Student Accommodation forum was best, feel free to redirect if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Gott

www.citylets.co.uk
    www.rydenlettings.co.uk
    www.grantproperty.co.uk

Those are the three we're currently heavily relying on. Gumtree is also a good option if you'd like to share a flat but entire properties do go up on it too.

I will warn you and I'm sure you've heard it before - Edinburgh is expensive.
    Like I thought I'd be able to cope with it (I have to pay fees, second degree) but unless you get a solid part time job you'll haemorrhage money.

That said, it's a wonderful city too, so good luck finding somewhere! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Stay away from Grant property, I know the amount of people who have had a hard time getting their deposits back.

Find your universitys flat finder group on facebook. Great way to find flats.

As Gott said, Edinburgh is expensive but well worth it.

Advertisement