Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC Mocks - Science ?!

Options
  • 25-02-2014 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My mocks for JC Science are tomorrow and I'm sorta ****ed for them ... I studied about 18 chapters tonight that I've completely forgotten and I'm fine with them - It's chemistry & physics .. I'll have to cram 9 chapters in an hour while we get an hour of study class before lunch & then the mock exam,..

I just wanna know , will it matter if I fail it and will it predict my mark for the actual exam in June?? I'm fine for every other subject but Science is my worst subject ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Doesn't matter in the slightest if you fail it. It has no impact on how you will fair in June. Your results will depend on what you do between now and then. Don't worry about the mocks, use them to your advantage by planning and using your time efficiently. After the mocks, focus on your weak points and work on them, and knuckle down into study.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭VG31

Science is a subject, (unlike English or Maths where it's harder to improve it you're not good at them) where if you learn everything off you can get an A.

Advertisement