Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering UPC Multiroom.

Options
  • 25-02-2014 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

Looking for some help here. I am currently tied into a 12 month contract with UPC, I have Horizon MAX HD, Fibre Power Broadband 150mb and Digital Telephony Basic. I am looking at adding on Multiroom viewing for €6 a month and the once off €45 activation fee but I don't want to have to restart the 12 month contract again. Any help on telling me if the contract restarts if I add multiroom to it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sean Og O Briain

UPC will probably say "no new contract". Sky will try to convince you otherwise for obvious reasons.

Be aware that the box you get for Multiroom is not another Horizon box. It will not have a recording facility. You would pay €8 per month for that and (I think) €60 up front. Another Horizon box (I think) would cost €13 per month and I can't remember the upfront charge.

Advertisement