Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Cork film.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

As funny as a fire in a children's home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Thats 2 minutes of my life I am never getting back.

Maybe our Boards.ie overlords could create a new forum called the "Anything Sh1t" forum and anything like this can be posted in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

there is actually a strong film scene in Cork at the moment making quality stuff unlike this crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I almost confused Ballyphehane with downtown LA.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

he came outta that place with a big smile,,,,,hummmmm and a shiny nose:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I know the guy "directing" it, he's not right in the head at all. Complete and utter spacer, just look at his videos about the swans in the Lough. Mental case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3cbPTfHtg this is him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

god they are woefull

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

No expense on the special effects on that, to be fair it good from 1:43 on to the end.

Speaking of cork films any news on the film "The vein within"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

dave1982 wrote: »
    No expense on the special effects on that, to be fair it good from 1:43 on to the end.

Speaking of cork films any news on the film "The vein within"

It got a family and friends screening at Christmas and, I believe, they are looking for a dvd distributor in the UK.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Dave147 wrote: »
    I know the guy "directing" it, he's not right in the head at all. Complete and utter spacer, just look at his videos about the swans in the Lough. Mental case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3cbPTfHtg this is him.

Heh I know that guy sitting behind him on the left,he practically lives in that Internet cafe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

What an idiot. Absolutely dreadful.

Advertisement