Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grobags or alternatives?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I prefer the mothercare one, it's easier to get him into and out of and it seems cosier - having said that, the grobag one I got from my sister so it's been washed a fair bit I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

nikpmup wrote: »
    I prefer the mothercare one, it's easier to get him into and out of and it seems cosier - having said that, the grobag one I got from my sister so it's been washed a fair bit I'd say.

Cool I will stick with the grobag style I have already thanks a mil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭unichick

Have started my daughter in the sleeping bags about a week ago. I waited until she was 10 pounds. Think it says that on some of the labels. She's using the Dunnes on with a tigger design. Seems to love it and no problems yet. She was kicking down her blankets before. I have a few TK Maxx grobags too. Can't wait for her to try them all out. Great invention.

unichick wrote: »
    Have started my daughter in the sleeping bags about a week ago. I waited until she was 10 pounds. Think it says that on some of the labels. She's using the Dunnes on with a tigger design. Seems to love it and no problems yet. She was kicking down her blankets before. I have a few TK Maxx grobags too. Can't wait for her to try them all out. Great invention.

How much did you pay in tk maxx?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭unichick

I think they were about €15 but can't swear to it. Bought them last year when I was pregnant.

• Advertisement

unichick wrote: »
    I think they were about €15 but can't swear to it. Bought them last year when I was pregnant.

Are they by the "gro company"?

Advertisement