Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 11 Fixtures ** Friday - Tuesday**

Options
  • 26-02-2014 10:48am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Jets @ Eagles
    Texans @ Falcons
    Lions @ Saints
    Buccs @ Jags
    Colts @ Bengals
    Ravens @ Rams
    Broncos @ Raiders - will be simmed
    Pats @ Giants
    Vikes @ Seahawks
    Chargers @ Titans
    Bears @ Chiefs
    Browns @ 9'ers
    Skins @ Fins

Have at it boys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I know my season is effectively over, but I'd still appreciate being included in the fixtures :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Jets @ Eagles
    Texans @ Falcons
    Lions @ Saints
    Buccs @ Jags
    Colts @ Bengals
    Ravens @ Rams
    Broncos @ Raiders
    Pats @ Giants
    Vikes @ Seahawks
    Chargers @ Titans
    Bears @ Chiefs
    Browns @ 9'ers

Have at it boys
    Falcons

I can play Thursday after advance
    Friday 10pm onwards
    Saturday 8pm onwards
    Sunday 7pm onwards

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I know my season is effectively over, but I'd still appreciate being included in the fixtures :pac:

Sorry pudsy.. i swear im not trying to force you out of the league.. i just didnt scroll down far enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Browns? When you wanna go?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pudsy33 wrote: »

How is your season nearly over? What way is the division now? I've lost a few recently anyway and we still have to play!!

• Advertisement

adrian522 wrote: »
    How is your season nearly over? What way is the division now? I've lost a few recently anyway and we still have to play!!

Pudsy is 1-8 I think!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pudsy is 1-8 I think!

Sorry, saw his signature and thought he was ravens.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yo Adrian when suits to play, good after advance and most evenings from 8, except saturday (football).

Monday @ 8?

adrian522 wrote: »
    Monday @ 8?

Sounds good but just have to see what time the Xpress draft starts 1st

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Falcons

I can play Thursday after advance
    Friday 10pm onwards
    Saturday 8pm onwards
    Sunday 7pm onwards

What time will advance be on Thursday? That probably suits me best. Maybe Saturday or Sunday at 8pm but that's only a maybe. I'm free all day Friday and Sunday if either of those can possibly work

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    What time will advance be on Thursday? That probably suits me best. Maybe Saturday or Sunday at 8pm but that's only a maybe. I'm free all day Friday and Sunday if either of those can possibly work

I'd say round 10 myself! I work Friday-Sunday till 10pm, 6pm, 6pm respectively

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I'd say round 10 myself! I work Friday-Sunday till 10pm, 6pm, 6pm respectively

Sure we'll see what time the league is advanced Thursday and if that doesn't work we'll figure something out for the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Carroller wrote: »
    Browns? When you wanna go?

could you do sunday @ 1 if not next week after seven is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lions, when suits for this one?

After 7:30pm on Friday or Saturday is best for me. Either of those any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Gary Ibbotson

Paully D wrote: »
    Lions, when suits for this one?

After 7:30pm on Friday or Saturday is best for me. Either of those any good?

Cant do Friday, Saturday maybe but i'll have to get back to you

When are we advancing hell?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

When are we advancing hell?

Bengals and Ravens still have to play, im about to jump on a plane so maybe tonight... however ive been sick for a few days and need bed so it may be in the morning

Bengals and Ravens still have to play, im about to jump on a plane so maybe tonight... however ive been sick for a few days and need bed so it may be in the morning

Ahh right! Well if you can advance at all tonight would suit me and falcons but its no worries if you can't

Feel better

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Chiefs and Patriots are playing this evening as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Giants when suits for you. Can do friday afternoon and evening or Saturday after 1pm

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cant do Friday, Saturday maybe but i'll have to get back to you

No problem Gary. I'll certainly be able to fit it in at some stage over the gameweek so if you can't do Saturday let me know when suits. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Chiefs, I will probably be around at 7 tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Raoul wrote: »
    Chiefs, I will probably be around at 7 tomorrow.
    9 suit?

You advancing tonight heli?

Sorry lads in bed, will be the morning

If you've time to tell us your tucked up nice and cosy dreaming of the Titans winning the Big one........again, you've time to advance ;)

Awhhhh no :(

I'll pay!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

guns4all wrote: »
    Giants when suits for you. Can do friday afternoon and evening or Saturday after 1pm

Saturday evening? Around 6 or 7ish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Knex. Jets and Eagles, when suits. Tuesday night best for me but can do other times if needs be Saturday / Sunday. Can't do Monday night.

Advertisement