Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elm Park security warning

• 26-02-2014 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

I thought I'd actually be helpful and post this for anyone living in Elm park.

This weekend there were two houses broken into and two others were attempted (something to do with the lock but someone was in the house). Two cars were also broken into and another attempted (car alarm going off). In the houses that were broken into, everything was taken including clothes and underwear (eek).

With rag week coming up, I just want to make sure people know so that you all can make sure you lock your rooms, hide valuables and lock the house when you leave it. We don't want our rag week fun spoiled by thieves.

Sorry if I've worried anyone but I know the people who were robbed and they are all pretty upset so yeah...

Be safe :)

Advertisement