Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Savings Account

Options
  • 26-02-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

I opened a savings account through my banking online and my scheduled deduction was taken from my current account. I can see my monthly saver account when I log in and its still at 0.
    Is there something more I need to do to complete set up of my savings and wheres my money gone if its not in my savings ?

Whats the average timeframe on the updated amount showing on 365 monthly saver balance?

Noone replied to my last Q on this thread, may Ihave a reply please.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Sadderday,

Thanks for your post and apologies that your previous question was not answered promptly.

The funds are credited to your savings account on the same day that they are debited from your current account. It then takes one working day for this to be reflected in the balance displayed online.

Apologies again for the delayed response on your other thread, Seán is working on an answer now. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

Thank you

Advertisement