Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIEN SPORTS

Options
  • 26-02-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

HI don't know if i can talk about this hear but hear goes. i was wondering if any one out there knows the sports channels BEIN Sports they us-ta be called AL Jazeera sports i am from Ireland and was wondering if any one has or knows how to get the sports channels i tried looking every ware on the internet and got no information at all. is there a way to get the channels via satellite Dish if so what size of dish or some sort of a TV box because i am mad to get thees channels also i saw two pubs in Ireland with the sports channels. i would love information on this and thank you so much in advance for your information it will be appreciate thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭vcshqkf9rpzgoe

Try posting this in the satelite forum

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Try the Foreign Satellite forum.

Most of the LC students will be stressed enough and you don't want them thinking they'll have to study BeIN sports for their exams

• Registered Users Posts: 11 daryloconnor

sorry about that i am new to this sorry

Advertisement