Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Base stand for LG 50PQ6000

• 26-02-2014 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the part number for the LG 50PQ6000 base stand is?
    My dad gifted me this TV but he had it wall mounted and dumped the base stand :eek:
    Looking online for LG 50" base stands they seem quiet pricy and I'd like to know I'm getting the right one before I pull the trigger.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Have you contacted the store that the TV was purchased in? They would most certainly have those details as well as the stand itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

It was purchased in Harvey Norman and before he gave it to me he went in to try and get a stand but they were not able to help.

Advertisement