Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playoff tickets

• 26-02-2014 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey Im goin to Chicago in April and would love to see Chicago Bulls play. Il b there from 18th to 23rd. When I look at the fixtures there seems to be a game on in the United Centre on the 21st April. Its the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals. Is that the playoffs? It says Chicago Bulls but how do they know who'll be in the quarterfinals? Can you buy tickets for it already? Im a bit confused! Any help appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Laoislas wrote: »
    Hey Im goin to Chicago in April and would love to see Chicago Bulls play. Il b there from 18th to 23rd. When I look at the fixtures there seems to be a game on in the United Centre on the 21st April. Its the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals. Is that the playoffs? It says Chicago Bulls but how do they know who'll be in the quarterfinals? Can you buy tickets for it already? Im a bit confused! Any help appreciated :D

Hi, the season is still ongoing so as such we do not know who will make the playoffs yet. However the Bulls (against all odds I might add) are currently 4th in the East which puts them firmly in the frame to make the playoffs, and in all likelehood they will. But tickets will not be released untill the season ends, and the playoff fixtures are confirmed. How it works is that the top 8 teams in each of the 2 conferences make the playoffs. 1st play 8th, 2nd v 7th and so on. If the playoffs were tomorrow the Bulls would be playing the 5th placed Washington Wizards. However they recently lost a key player to a season ending injury so there is a good chance that the Brooklyn Nets overtake them. As to your question about it being the conference quarter finals, yes that is the playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Laoislas

buyer95 wrote: »
    Hi, the season is still ongoing so as such we do not know who will make the playoffs yet. However the Bulls (against all odds I might add) are currently 4th in the East which puts them firmly in the frame to make the playoffs, and in all likelehood they will. But tickets will not be released untill the season ends, and the playoff fixtures are confirmed. How it works is that the top 8 teams in each of the 2 conferences make the playoffs. 1st play 8th, 2nd v 7th and so on. If the playoffs were tomorrow the Bulls would be playing the 5th placed Washington Wizards. However they recently lost a key player to a season ending injury so there is a good chance that the Brooklyn Nets overtake them. As to your question about it being the conference quarter finals, yes that is the playoffs.

Thanks a mil!so when do tickets go on sale?would you get them through ticketmaster?Thanx!

Advertisement