Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sales?

Options
  • 26-02-2014 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

How are things?

I'm looking to go to a car boot sale this Saturday somewhere I could get to on the bus (I'll be coming from Waterford), I saw one in the Tesco carpark in New Ross but there's no day given, does anyone know if it's running this week?

Any other options would be appreciated too, or any carboots/flea markets not on Saturdays as well.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

• Registered Users Posts: 27 foobally

Yeah, that's where I found out about the New Ross one, there's also one in Gorey, neither of them say what day they're on. Any info would be appreciated.

Only the ones with dates shown are actually operating. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 foobally

Ok so, thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

mate pm me if you want to know details of secret car boot sale happening every week regards brian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Tesco Wexford

Are holding a car boot sale every 1st Saturday of the month

Commencing April 5th 2014

Fee per car is €10.00
    Fee per Van or trailer is €15.00

All proceeds from the fees of the cars and vans will go towards the Tesco charity of the year

Q mental traffic problems !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭Marhay70

mate pm me if you want to know details of secret car boot sale happening every week regards brian
    A "secret" car boot sale? The mind boggles. Sounds like a sketch from Monty Python.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Keeping a secret from the sellers or from the buyers?? :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

jordata wrote: »
    Keeping a secret from the sellers or from the buyers?? :confused::confused:

Or the Gardai ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

oldyouth wrote: »
    Or the Gardai ;)

Sure they already know where it is, they've been tapping our phones eh :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

Does anyone know anything about a car boot sale in Tesco carpark New Ross? I just heard the end of it on SE Radio this morning and I think it's tomorrow and every Saturday from now on

Thanks anyway. I got the info I needed from another forum

paulaa wrote: »
    Thanks anyway. I got the info I needed from another forum

Care to share as I can't find anything online. Thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Tesco Car-Boot sale is on last Saturday of every month.

Its €10 per car in aid of Aware .

I would say less than 10 cars/stalls there last month .

Care to share as I can't find anything online. Thanks. :)

Unless you're into the knitting and crafts groups on Facebook you wouldn't have :)

St. Leonards Car Boot Sale near Wellington Bridge on the R733 – about ten minutes from Passage East car ferry. Proceeds to the Parish of Tintern (St. Leonards).

Anybody know if this still operates? Is it on this Bank Holiday Monday? They used to advertise in the Echo/Guardian but I haven't seen any Ads for a while now. The contact mobile number that I had is permanently connected to a Fax machine!!!! Thanks in advance. :)

I was talking to some people earlier and they told me that St Leonards is not on this weekend .

There is the annual Field Day in Cassagh all right , so this may be reason for cancellation , as this field day normally has a mini car-boot sale

St. Leonards Car Boot Sale near Wellington Bridge on the R733 – about ten minutes from Passage East car ferry. Proceeds to the Parish of Tintern (St. Leonards).

Anybody know if this still operates? Is it on this Bank Holiday Monday? They used to advertise in the Echo/Guardian but I haven't seen any Ads for a while now. The contact mobile number that I had is permanently connected to a Fax machine!!!! Thanks in advance. :)

This car-boot sale is on next Bank Holiday Monday 2nd June

Tesco Car-Boot sale is on last Saturday of every month.

Its €10 per car in aid of Aware .

I would say less than 10 cars/stalls there last month .

This car-boot sale in Tesco New Ross car-park is on next Saturday 31st May

DSC02366_zps27efb600.jpg

DSC02365_zpsbca66aef.jpg

• Advertisement

DSC02366_zps27efb600.jpg

DSC02365_zpsbca66aef.jpg

Where dat? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

There is going to be a Car Boot Sale every Thursday Evening during the Summer at Ferrycarrig Park

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=506842719444077&set=a.129576220504064.21749.100003550596853&type=1&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 26 johnmaggie11

foobally wrote: »
    How are things?

I'm looking to go to a car boot sale this Saturday somewhere I could get to on the bus (I'll be coming from Waterford), I saw one in the Tesco carpark in New Ross but there's no day given, does anyone know if it's running this week?

Any other options would be appreciated too, or any carboots/flea markets not on Saturdays as well.

Thanks

Ashbourne is probably your best bet for car boot.

Ashbourne is probably your best bet for car boot.

OP is in Waterford!!

Where dat? :)

Terrerath is probably 5 miles from New Ross , and best way to go would be to arrive at the Horse & Hound in Ballinaboola on the N25 .

From there it is signposted .

• Registered Users Posts: 26 johnmaggie11

OP is in Waterford!!

Ye but he said any car boot ye could get the bus to. I've been to Wexford a couple a weeks ago + caught a bus no problem to Ashford. Sorry.

Ye but he said any car boot ye could get the bus to. I've been to Wexford a couple a weeks ago + caught a bus no problem to Ashford. Sorry.

Ashford or Ashbourne?

Advertisement