Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual Landline Number Forwarded to mobile

Options
  • 26-02-2014 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi

I am in the process of setting up a new business and I need to get a virtual land line (Irish / Dublin) number and I need to forward it to my mobile.

Has anyone used a service like this before? Any recommendations? Is it expensive?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I use goldfish.ie
    It's 3 a month plus credit I think

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Dgriff

scwazrh wrote: »
    I use goldfish.ie

Thanks. I'll check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

scwazrh wrote: »
    I use goldfish.ie

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

I was given a free land line number from Vodafone as part of my bill pay package. Never bother to use it but it does work fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Reedsie

lucky john wrote: »
    I was given a free land line number from Vodafone as part of my bill pay package. Never bother to use it but it does work fine.

As in if somebody dials it they get through to your mobile?
    Would like to know more about that if you have any information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

Paddy_R wrote: »
    As in if somebody dials it they get through to your mobile?
    Would like to know more about that if you have any

Welcome to Vodafone RED Business. A plan that offers you and your business more than just minutes, texts and data. Keep things simple and stay flexible with Vodafone Landline on Mobile which is has now been set for you. This means all calls to your new virtual landline number will go straight through to your business mobile so you never have to miss a business opportunity again.

You’ll never have to miss a business opportunity again.
    - A virtual landline number that routes calls straight to your business mobile
    - Be contactable wherever you are and never miss another important business call

Simplicity
    - One voicemail and one bill
    - A local landline number based on the location of your business
    - Include your new virtual landline number on your business cards, website and any other customer facing collateral

Reduced costs
    - No need to pay for a separate landline service
    - No divert call charges

This is the offer I received from Vodafone. I would assume other providers have a similar offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

+1 for Goldfish

Advertisement