Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Greystones

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Does the park and ride not have the usual caveat of only for DART Users use?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Does the park and ride not have the usual caveat of only for DART Users use?

No and never did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

It there alot of parking in this DART car park?? Wont be arriving till 11am ish - usually all free spaces are gone at that stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Davie89 wrote: »
    It there alot of parking in this DART car park?? Wont be arriving till 11am ish - usually all free spaces are gone at that stage
    Its never full.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

Jimjay wrote: »
    Otherwise i think the council carparks (3 of them at different parts of town) are about €6 for all day parking.

Unless it has gone up recently, I am pretty sure the pay and display car parks by the footbridge and by the playground are 3e all day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

sysconp1 wrote: »
    Until my other half told me otherwise, I would put my card in the machine and be forced to pay. Now I just drive out and put my card in the barrier with no issue whatsoever.

Tried that today.
    Didn't put card in pay machine, just entered it in the barrier and lifted fine.
    I didn't go over the ten minutes, but I'd say I was cutting it fine.

I'd to go to the Post office and thankfully there wasn't much of a queue.
    I appreciate the ten minutes turn around time, but really think it should be 15.

Advertisement