Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Primary Curriculum Documents

Options
  • 26-02-2014 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently started my Postgraduate Diploma in primary teaching and I would really like to get my hands on a set of the curriculum books, instead of reading off my downloaded copies. If anyone has a spare set or knows where I could get some I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,846 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I'm not sure what they do exactly but you could try the Curriculum Development Unit in the Foundation Building.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

I'm not sure what they do exactly but you could try the Curriculum Development Unit in the Foundation Building.
    You won't get them there. The 1999 curriculum is now out of print. Since I started in MIC (2008) they have been issuing CDs of the curriculum to students. I always thought this was a bit pointless as the same PDFs are available online.

Up until recently you could order (and pay) for a set of the curriculum documents from Government Publications. I did that at the time. However, the only way you will get them now is second hand.

Advertisement