Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

B.Sc Health an Society

• 27-02-2014 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm thinking of applying for this course (health and society) I know I want to do something in health (O.T , speech and language therapy) just wondering could someone in this course tell me what other things could I go onto after I finish? Would physiotherapy be an option? Also how many hours a week is this course ? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

bounty123 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of applying for this course (health and society) I know I want to do something in health (O.T , speech and language therapy) just wondering could someone in this course tell me what other things could I go onto after I finish? Would physiotherapy be an option? Also how many hours a week is this course ? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

I second these queries!! Have this as my no.1 choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15 High55hgih

You should contact the coordinator, I did and most of them (the first batch of graduate) took occupational therapy or speech & language therapy. I think you can anyways :)

He told me only 46 people took this course last year and he's expecting it to be less this year :(

I really hope I get this course.

Advertisement