Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on fitness instructor courses in Ireland

Options
  • 27-02-2014 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with fitness instructor courses?
    I've been working in the IT industry for 8 years and Ive lost passion in working in this industry.
    I've recently developed a passion for fitness and want to become a certified instructor.
    Im looking for a course that flexible as I may only be able to do it part time.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fitmum

I wildchild247, did you find out about any courses? I'm in the exact same boat as you. In the IT sector for 9 years & have always had a passion to teach fitness. Really want to start something in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

The courses accredited by UL are pretty good. The initial qualification is part-time but you do have to pay for it as far as I know. Its also outreached to different parts of the country.
    http://www.ncefinfo.com/fitness-instructor/

Advertisement