Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingdom of Sports

• 27-02-2014 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Have relations visiting from America this weekend, was thinking of taking the kids (aged 9 and 10) along to this place, can anyone recommend it?

Would it be suitable for kids of that age?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Slimseamie

Have relations visiting from America this weekend, was thinking of taking the kids (aged 9 and 10) along to this place, can anyone recommend it?

Would it be suitable for kids of that age?

I went with the Girlfriend once and we had a great time but to answer your question it is suitable for all ages, there were loads of kids in it when I was there and they seemed to be having a great time! loads of different sports to try out and the staff are very helpful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

Slimseamie wrote: »
    I went with the Girlfriend once and we had a great time but to answer your question it is suitable for all ages, there were loads of kids in it when I was there and they seemed to be having a great time! loads of different sports to try out and the staff are very helpful
    What or where is this place? Any links

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Slimseamie

athlonelad wrote: »
    What or where is this place? Any links

http://www.kingdomofsports.ie/

Instead of taking the turn into buckleys supervalu, you go down that narrow street just off it and its in a big warehouse at the end of that street

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Nobbynacks

I heard through friends this place has Table Tennis now? can anybody confirm? best game ever!

Advertisement