Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ask: Do your parents chat with your kids

Options
  • 27-02-2014 10:13am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

Do your parents chat with your kids through a messenger? If not, how they do usually stay in touch? Is it through online video chat, face to face, or phone call?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Mainly face to face or over the phone. My parents live about an hour away so they see my daughter regularly enough. They would also speak to her on the phone every other day at least.

My child is older though so she there's the ability to converse about school, friends etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Yes, face to face... Phone call and skype.
    All of above.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

I live abroad, so we have to depend on Skype as I don't get home much.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭addob

My Parents live overseas and I have a 2 year old, my mother talks to him daily on FaceTime :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

We live abroad so we don't meet my parents very often. My son talks to them nearly every day on the phone, and once a week on skype.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

no surveys here please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement