Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotion query

Options
  • 27-02-2014 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if you could clarify for me if Electric Ireland were giving 50 euro bonus to new customers singing up last November/ December? The bonus was then due to be taken of your second bill. As far as I know this was only available when signing up on the internet. If you could clarify I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks,
    Wayne.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Wayne,

There was a €30 incentive for switching online to Electric Ireland (for electricity only or Dual Fuel) up to the start of last November, but not €50.
    The Sales department has also clarified this for me.

The latest offer with us is €20 credit, as per the price-plans page on our website.

Do let me know if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Cheapo

Hi there,

There was a €30 incentive for switching online to Electric Ireland (for electricity only or Dual Fuel) up to the start of last November, but not €50.
    The Sales department has also clarified this for me.

The latest offer with us is €20 credit, as per the price-plans page on our website.

Do let me know if you require any further assistance.

Kind regards,
    Una
    Hi Una,

Thank you for coming back to me and confirming that. I was speaking with your customer service this morning and they said that they have added 20euro discount to my account for next months bill. If I send you my confirmation email that I received in November can you arrange to ahve the other 10 euro discount applied to my account? I will PM you my account number.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again Wayne,

If you are the account-holder, do indeed private message us your Electric Ireland account number and name/address/telephone number, and we will have a look at your query for you.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement