Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I'm happy coz right now both my nails (bright turquoise) and my hair (pink) match my tattoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Capturing the last Pokewoman G

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Hoy up frikken pics when she's bedded in Chubbs.

Should be summit to enjoy.

Can't wait.:D

As requested! :D
    I'm over the moon with it! The guy who did it for me was so lovely and we spent the whole 3 and a half hour session chatting about everything under the sun. Can't recommend him enough. I'm already planning my 4th tattoo and I'm seriously hoping to go back to him. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Just got into bed after a busy weekend and realised I hadn't thought about work at all until now. That's the first weekend since I started my current job that I've actually managed to totally leave it in the office for the weekend! That is a trivial thing that is making me very happy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,470 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

McChubbin wrote: »
    As requested! :D
    I'm over the moon with it! The guy who did it for me was so lovely and we spent the whole 3 and a half hour session chatting about everything under the sun. Can't recommend him enough. I'm already planning my 4th tattoo and I'm seriously hoping to go back to him. :D

What a cracker!

Looks great, hope you like it.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Just got big massive mink eyelash extensions done.

I totally have my priorities lin order. :D

Love them though. Although my son won't stop pawimg at them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just got big massive mink eyelash extensions done.

I totally have my priorities lin order. :D

Love them though. Although my son won't stop pawimg at them!

Be prepared! They're addictive. I've the Russian volume on now, and I'm wondering how I ever lived without them.

I'm happy today because I'm not in work.

Be prepared! They're addictive. I've the Russian volume on now, and I'm wondering how I ever lived without them.

I'm happy today because I'm not in work.

Your post about the Russian eyelashes is what inspired me to get extensions for the first time! They don't do the Russian ones in the back of beyond where I am now, but maybe you could do them for me when I'm back in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Not wearing a bra. My God, the comfort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Chocolate liqueurs....chocolate and booze. What is not to like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Elvis Lennon

A cool drink after a hot cycle.

Not having to hold in your feelings anymore. When you bite your tongue for so long but reach breaking point and finally let go of all that crap that's been on your mind. It's a great feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Found a bluebottle going banana's in the bathroom, went to open the window, expecting a long fight to get it out, no, it flew right out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

The sun.....I love this weather so much....I cannot understate it

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

The Monday special from the chipper. A dinner box for 5euro. It would feed 2 men. Bring it home and have with a pint of milk while watching Home and Away.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Went for a run, my God the sweat in that heat but now that it's done and I've showered I feel much better for it! Only did about 4km but it'll do for me cos I hate running.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

This probably isn't trivial, but having a job I enjoy and want to do really well. After years in a dead end job, my present job makes me happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

Seeing Maude Flanders in flashbacks in episodes of the Simpsons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Seen my dog in the garden - not realising it was all a dream last night, and forgot he died a few years ago.
    I knew in the back of my head something was not "quite right" but I spent my few minutes giving him a hug and pets.
    Stupid animals never leave you really. Bitter sweet but it was nice getting a "visit" from him in my dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Hubby did the middle of the night feed last night. I got my first straight 6 hours sleep in over a month. OMG I could take on the world this morning!

• Advertisement

When my OH gets my stupid sense of humour. He tells me the best thing about me is my personality. I ask him which one, and he laughs and says that one. I love that we can spend the whole day talking about absolute horse**** and never being bored

I have done the euromillions thing. 45 million jackpot tonight. Bound to win. Bound to be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi7

Good manners, consideration, smiles and chats about the good weather coming and sport.

Some may say little of that really matters, but then not everyone gets it I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Had a choc ice for my dinner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Getting home from work feeling dog tired.

Get out in the sunshine on the bike and before I know it, I've cycled 20km.

Nice ache in the legs now, will sleep like a baby tonight.

Winterlong wrote: »
    I have done the euromillions thing. 45 million jackpot tonight. Bound to win. Bound to be happy.

So yeah....about that. :mad:

So yeah....about that. :mad:

:eek:

What happened!

:eek:

What happened!

Something went wrong. The numbers that were supposed to come up did not come up. :confused:

Something went wrong. The numbers that were supposed to come up did not come up. :confused:

That's terrible,sorry to hear that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

You should be banned for trying to infect this thread with your sly TA posts.

TH summer didn't bypass us completely tthis year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement