Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The big white lump from the needle in my ass is now only a small white lump.
    It's not as hot as yesterday.
    I'm on Valium.

I'm delighted with life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

Fish and Chips from Kimore Quay <3

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Spent about 6 hours running around town this afternoon getting stuff done but me-oh-my did I get sh1t done.

Very TH with myself. Now just to get my house clean. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Noahboah2014

Not having you to work weekends for 6 months..... yaaaaaaa yyyyyy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It's almost Friday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Instead of feeding the horse at 6 and then getting ready to drive to work I got to feed her at 8 and am now back in my bed! Days off make me very happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

TG1 wrote: »
    Instead of feeding the horse at 6 and then getting ready to drive to work I got to feed her at 8 and am now back in my bed! Days off make me very happy!

The horse will posting in the TA thread shortly, "Ffs didn't get me brekkie til 8 this morn, the lazy geebag was lying in bed til then and me absolutely 'Hank Marvin'!" :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

Yep. I'm still in bed with a cup of tea. I'll go to the village and get a warm fresh scone in a while.

Ah holidays.

I would be trivially happy if I had a horse.

I'm happy today because I was really early for my train this morning and had time to go to the shop with the American candy stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Getting a really spicy bag of Monster Munch!!! mmmm

• Advertisement

Pushing the pram all over the place and then, finally, you peek in and the leanbh has given up the fight and gone asleep.

Pushing the pram all over the place and then, finally, you peek in and the leanbh has given up the fight and gone asleep.

They need to give lessons on how to push a pram. Getting wedged in doorways, trying to hoist it up steps, trying not to cut the ankles off someone. Trying to open doors with your ass and pull it backwards, dropping bottles, teddies, soothers. An awake child is the least of my worries when I'm behind the wheels of a pram.

Staying on topic, my friends little one, when she was about 1, and she would have to take a nap, and when I would mind her she wouldn't let me put her in her cot she would scream blue murder. So, we would lie on the couch and shed be crawling all over me, sticking her fingers up my nose, into my eyes, sitting on my face etc until eventually she would crawl down between me and the couch, and fall asleep with her little head on my boobs or tummy or hips, wherever she fell really. Ans I would be so paranoid I'd wake her, I would lay like a statue until someone came home or she woke up. She'd also share her soothers with me too. One for her, one for me. That makes me happy thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

When you turn on your laptop and the battery is fully charged!

....Yay, I don't have to go and get the charger....happy days! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

That point in a cinema where the message to turn off your phone or whatever ends and the film starts where everyone abruptly shuts the f*ck up. If I'm at all looking forward to the film that'll immediately trigger a big stupid grin on my face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

New Sunstone strip is up! *frolics*
    Also, getting new comics in the post a full two days before the estimated delivery date!
    I'll be off down to Rosslare to visit friends tomorrow so I'm hoping to spend the 3 hours on the train reading The Sandman Overture.
    Then, there will be cooking. Lots and lots of cooking.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Feeling like I am starting to get back to myself. I never thought that it would take this long.

Spent the afternoon cooking and baking. Currently there are 16 carrot cake muffins awaiting frosting (which is chilling in the fridge). A large cold tea brack (half of which is for my in-laws) for my elevenses tomorrow. And 4 jars of homemade blackcurrant chutney. *Cue big goofy grin*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Getting stuff cheap in the pound shop where you would of been ripped off elsewhere and gotten less for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,594 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

When people go to court trying to get €40k for a cut knee and lose!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

In the bed listening to the rain. Very soothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

TG1 wrote: »

Did you feed the Pony when you got home?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Rogueish wrote: »
    Feeling like I am starting to get back to myself. I never thought that it would take this long.

Spent the afternoon cooking and baking. Currently there are 16 carrot cake muffins awaiting frosting (which is chilling in the fridge). A large cold tea brack (half of which is for my in-laws) for my elevenses tomorrow. And 4 jars of homemade blackcurrant chutney. *Cue big goofy grin*

You have plenty to share with the folks here. I'll take a slice of brack please :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi7

Dogs, the clumsier the better.
    Puppies, preferably 2 or more, I could watch puppies play all day, good for the heart :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Someone at work just gifted me a very large bar of Milka :D

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

There's a lady who sits near me and hums every now and again. Most people would probably find it annoying but I always found it so relaxing and it sounds like she has a good voice!

My dogs have a friend. A little white dog with blue eyes. She seems to have nobody that cares about her. She's in our house almost all day every day with my boys. She eats with them and plays with them.

Anyway, my TH is that I get up and let the boys go outside every morning about 7, and the past few mornings, I get up and open the French door, and she's been standing there waiting. She wiggles her little body, gets down on her tummy all excited and then charges at whatever dog is closest to her, and frantically licks their faces. I'll go get their breakfast and fresh water and she's still bounding around them excitedly by the time I come back outside.

She loves them and they love her. It's so cute. I'm glad they have a friend

Also TH because I think I'm going to buy a horse this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Just watched Sing Street. Aidan Gillen jiving in the dance sequence in the dream scene. Swoooooon!!!!!! Need some more of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

All the nice aeroplanes on their way to the bray show seem to be flying over our house. Love the sight and sound of them. Wish I could flyyyyyyy.

Soon new hair!!!!!!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Also TH because I think I'm going to buy a horse this weekend

Oooh exciting times! I'm trivially happy because the last time I got off a horse I decided I was selling her and was undecided about if I'd ever get another one.

Today I had my first sit up on the new one and really really enjoyed it. There's still some nerves to be gotten over but today was a very positive step with this new lovely little one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement