Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Getting the grass cut just before it starts raining. (You didn't catch me out this time!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Looking at your credit card balance and realising you have not used it in weeks. Nice Zero balance.
    Great excuse to get spending!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Having an entire birthday month and treating yourself to something nice once a day, kind of like an advent calendar

Having an entire birthday month and treating yourself to something nice once a day, kind of like an advent calendar

That reminds me of something...just not sure what...

Winterlong wrote: »
    That reminds me of something...just not sure what...

That I'm Jesus?

• Advertisement

That I'm Jesus?

Nope...not that. But imagining you with a long flowing beard is a Trivial happiness.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

When you open the washing machine, and you realize that the tissue that sneaked in with the load of wash, despite your checking every pocket multiple times, hasn't dissolved at all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I managed not to drink a drop all weekend and am going to keep it up. More clear headed mornings and more time to spend keeping fit and getting some new hobbies going. The dawn has awakened!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

Got through my first driving lesson today and it was grand. Im actually surprised how well it went. I can't even drive a bumper car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

I'm watching Mary Poppins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Putting on a clean trousers and finding 50 euro in the pocket.☺

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

Free cake in work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Got through my first night at college last night and loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I washed those curtains despite the dry clean only label in my washing machine and they didn't get damaged :)

Seeing my OHs face after 5 days of having to argue with him over text. So happy to be home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

The smell of a pet shop

Ooops, posted a Trivial annoyance in here. Soz!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Red Dwarf......getting caught up for the new series tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

friends who are there when you need someone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Just found out there is a thread in the Coffee & Tea forum called - 'Life is too short for bad coffee' - The Off Topic thread

(link)

I love it! And I wholeheartedly agree :D

• Advertisement

When my puppy (well he's almost 3 now) sits guarding me from his big brother. He sits on my foot, wiggles his bum back until his ass is wedged on my ankle bone, sits with his ears up alert and waiting to push the older dog away, or grumble at my oh. He does not like anyone touching me. And you can tell he is raging when they ignore him and do it anyway, he just tries get in between me and them and give me the most attention til the others go away and then he's back sitting on my foot waiting for him to come back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I'm reading the latest Ross O Carroll Kelly book. The plot is non existent, but it still makes me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nonbias

watching comedy with John Cleese in it makes me happy

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nonbias

richard pryor makes me happy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

It may be coming into proper Autumn / Winter weather, but you can't beat the amazing colours from the sunrises around this time of year.

amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Being the highest (WINNING!) bidder on an item for 0.23 GBP with free postage after increasing my bid last night

• Registered Users Posts: 19,599 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

smiled at the irony of a striking bus worker who was being interviewed, and said he was looking for Shane Ross to intervene, saying "if he doesn't want to do the job he's being paid to do, he should just resign" :)

TH at having a nice ham and cheese and mustard toastie for the first time in weeks. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

TH at my new quote unquote lifetime guarantee mobile cable complete with nylon flex. If the manufacturer really wanted to stand over their claim they should have hired me as a product tester at the design stage because my aggressive use would soon be able to call bulls*it on that. Let's see if the cable tells a fable but for now I'm TH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Rice Krispie buns :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement