Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Tucked up nice and cosy, listening to the wind howling in the trees.
    Second TH, looking forward to an Amazon package tomorrow, Christmas pressie for a good friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Being 100% finished all my xmas shopping and gift giving for the year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Google DNS

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Complete strangers going out of their way to do little things for you just to make your life easier. They don't have to do this, they just do and it brightens me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

A lady telling me today that she thinks I belong in a Disney movie.

• Advertisement

Feeding my dogs this morning I was singing "bitch better have money" to them when Big Dog started barking. I was a bit hyper so pretended he was a cross dog, ran away from him and he played along, he ran after me barking all excited. I was shrieking at him pretending to be scared and he was loving it, practically jumping up and down he was barking so much. Poor puppy dog didn't like it so much, I don't think he realised I was playing and that I wasn't scared because he chased big dog away with a real big mean face. Super cute. Happy dogs make me happy, and the size of the puppy dog trying to be fierce as f u c k made me happy too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 393 ✭✭Mortpourvelo

A lady telling me today that she thinks I belong in a Disney movie.

Make she means "Frozen" and not "Beauty and the Beast" - I got caught by that once.

Someone said "you could be in a magazine" and while I was like "still got it.." she goes "anything would be better than them Kardashians".

:(

Make she means "Frozen" and not "Beauty and the Beast" - I got caught by that once.

Someone said "you could be in a magazine" and while I was like "still got it.." she goes "anything would be better than them Kardashians".

:(

I told her I would be malificent and she said I would be one of the good princesses, that birds sang with :D I was morto at the time but happy afterwards.

My dogs last night. They were laying snuggled up together in big dogs bed. Big dog put his huge front paw across puppy dogs neck. Puppy lay sleeping while looking like he was being choked. As puppy slept, in a headlock, big dog licked his face for ages, occasionally stopping only to start again.

For animals that can't talk, it's beyond obvious how much love they have in their little hearts. For me and for each other. They are truely best friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Lexie's posts about her doggies make me TH :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Tucked up all cosy in the sitting room, wind howling outside, and hearing on the radio about how busy the shops are and that car parks are full. And knowing I don't have to go anywhere near them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

No relentless Xmas music in LIDL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

I was buying some presents today in local supermarket, lots of sweets, biscuits, wine., Girl on the checkout looked very young. I asked her was she old enough to sell alcohol. Turns out she is 27. Her obvious joy at the question made me happy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

My best friend had her baby girl yesterday. She's absolutely adorable - can't wait to spoil her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Big tubs of Quality street at discounted prices make me happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

A 4.5kg Toblerone.

Roaring fire, rugby on the box

A 4.5kg Toblerone.

You would make some of us very trivially happy by telling us where you got it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

Seeing my favourite band play live tonight. I am a happy fan girl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Winterlong wrote: »
    You would make some of us very trivially happy by telling us where you got it...

Amazon... €65 delivered.

Or else there is a shop in Dublin I can PM the details.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Discovering one last delicious tangerine after thinking they were all gone. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭zeroliner

Sofa, wine, boyfriend, peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

I like icing.

my bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Unravelling the Christmas tree lights earlier on. Oh God, when I got there, the feeling was epic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Reading the posts on the SSF thread. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I watched Paddington (the Bear) on Channel 4 last night.
    I was big into him as a kid and I loved the movie when it first came out. I never tend to rewatch movies nowadays and I rarely watch movies on TV stations with ad breaks, but it's such a simple, lovely movie that it was impossible to turn off.

If finishes the story at Xmas time too so well worth watching if you haven't done so already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

I like reading the president trump thread for a laugh..only another 4/8 years till it's end...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Getting my 3000 plus word essay finished with a day to spare, not at the last minute like I usually do!

• Advertisement

Knowing that this is my last monday at work until the 9th January!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement