Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

maudgonner wrote:
    I never fully relax until I know I haven't somehow wandered onto the wrong plane. (Also trains, buses etc )

Posts like this make me TH when I realise that other people feel similar about things that I thought only worried me...maybe I'm not mad after all.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I'm on the train to cork and it's so quiet that I've a table all to myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I bought a 24 inch PC Monitor and it's unreal. The mouse is lost on it, it's so big :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

My new TV. It's glorious. Absolutely glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

That I can close the day and sleep.... I know pathetic at this hour but there we are..it is as it is and grateful for the day I have had ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Paris tomorrow for my birthday Weekend!

Munster Racing Saturday

Then window shopping on the Champs-Elysee Monday on my birthday!

Graces7 wrote: »
    That I can close the day and sleep.... I know pathetic at this hour but there we are..it is as it is and grateful for the day I have had ..

And pigs might fly.. checked my email and there is some new drama re the move. Th agent is prevaricating and I cannot get a straight answer...

Lease is about to start etc.. No key nothing

When IF this gets sorted I will be SO VERY HAPPY

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

maudgonner wrote: »
    For me it's when you get onto a plane and the cabin crew make the 'Welcome to Aer Lingus flight EI115 to London Heathrow' announcement.

I never fully relax until I know I haven't somehow wandered onto the wrong plane. (Also trains, buses etc :))

Wouldn't relax just yet:eek:

Cabin crew don't know where they are going:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Wouldn't relax just yet:eek:

Cabin crew don't know where they are going:D

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

When the account balance matches the available funds in my account.

• Advertisement

Graces7 wrote: »
    And pigs might fly.. checked my email and there is some new drama re the move. Th agent is prevaricating and I cannot get a straight answer...

Lease is about to start etc.. No key nothing

When IF this gets sorted I will be SO VERY HAPPY

Sweet relief! ALL SORTED! Had a rather nasty defensive email from the agent but my email worked well....

I mean two days from the start of the lease... And they thought that was OK?

BUT THE MOVE IS ON..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

My housemates rarely do deep cleaning. I usually do it, I don't mind doing it, it's therapeutic but if I don't have time, the place falls asunder. I gave the place a good going over before the decorations went up and was dreading having to do it again this weekend as I'm wrecked.

Well holy jaysus but amn't I after coming home and finding the whole house sparkling and all the decorations away. Best day ^.^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

The ignore function.

It's feickin brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Last night was walking the dog and found 8 2euro coins on top of each other on a park bench.Best Indian takeaway in ages.

I've been in one of my "funny" moods. Spent the whole day in bed. The daddy goes to the shops and brings me home chippies. Best dad ever :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I've been in one of my "funny" moods. Spent the whole day in bed. The daddy goes to the shops and brings me home chippies. Best dad ever :)

Having food brought to you is the best thing ever! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Trying to counteract the hormonster raging through me I'm going to post a list of things that give me joy

1. The song sunchyme

2. When you were blue in the face telling someone who thinks they know it all something and you're dismissed and made feel stupid, but then that something happens and when I'm asked about it I can say "well I talked to you about this, I suggested this, you ignored me, you shot it down, you told me not to concern myself with it -- so now why you coming to me? I'm taking a heap of pleasure being the one to say "well I told you this would happen and you weren't interested. Now I'm not interested"

3. Hearing a car drive past my house late at night knowing I'm in bed and they're not

4. Finding a good series to watch and it has lots of seasons so you wobrbrun out anytime soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

chainsaws

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The gammy leg is on the mend. Bruised and sore from the physiotherapy, but getting better, Yippee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

mud wrote: »

I've heard she doesn't use her middle name very often.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

RayM wrote: »
    I've heard she doesn't use her middle name very often.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Out from the shower and drying in front of a roaring open fire......the heat and the nakedness :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

The perfect cup of tea.

Being 37 here in France and 36 simultaneously en Irlande!!! Lolz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

mansize wrote: »

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

mansize wrote: »

Happy birthday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Happy birthday!

Joyeux Anniversaire!

Merci beaucoup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

I got myself a date. First in ages. Happy as a pig in shíte!

The date went well.. Nice!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement