Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Sky Ireland use the bars from Ante Up in some of their adverts. Always makes me laugh knowing where they came from :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

A massive ripping fart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

SHNEWWWWWW

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

SHNEWWWWWW

Can you send some of it this way - all the rain is horrible :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Getting the hot water bottle temperature absolutely perfect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

My neighbour has chickens.Noisy things from about 7am onwards 7 days a week.
    Neighbour got 3 ducks a few days ago.Not a sound out of the chickens for some reason.

Thank you ducks.

Happy as fook.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Freshly brushed teeth.

A quiet sleeping household .... the babes, OH and pets are all asleep. Not a sound except a sleepy murmer or sigh from one room or another. It is the absolute sound of peace and contentment.

A warm bed, sweet dreams and the promise that tomorrow is not setting stone but rather a work in progress ..... ahh possibilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

That, come hell, high water, snow, whatever MOVING DAY has arrived and whatever goes wrong it will end. NEVER AGAIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

A good hot cuppa once in work on a baltic morning like this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Ah good ol Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

"Rolo" flavoured hot chocolate drink.
    Its the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Nobody cares how spectactularly you drop your phone anymore like I did on tbe bus. :p

that my man with a van is considerate enough to let me know he will be delayed as road conditions are bad...

That I got a second chance at crating my tamed feral cat. Had to do it before van came else h would have fled and would nto leave without him...

When I went out early to feed and let the dog out, dratted cat grabbed the food and started running.. Caught up with him, put my foot on the food and we had a row. He won.

Went out later with tuna and he was so upset that he had attacked my foot that he let me crate him.. Neat~ It is clearly going to be one of those days but we are winning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Ok its not trifling its absolutely fantastic for me & makes me very very happy, I eight years clean & sober today :-)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Winterlong wrote: »
    Its the future.
    Where do I get this?
    Where do I get this?
    Where do I get this?
    Where do I get this?

As soon as it started to snow yesterday, the kids started wrapping up and running out of the house while screaming at me:

"Dad it's snowing, it'S SNNNOOOOWWWIIINNNGGGGG, MAKE HOT CHOCOLATEEEEEE!!!"

Very cute so it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Where do I get this?
    Where do I get this?
    Where do I get this?
    Where do I get this?

Santa gave me some. Need to do some work to figure out where he got them from. Pic of one of the sachets.

IMAG0083.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I know the snow can be a pain for most but children do love it. There wasn't too much snow here but enough that meant I was greeted by several minature snowmen on the footpath when I left the house this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

No snow on the ground and it wasn't even sub-zero this morning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Ok its not trifling its absolutely fantastic for me & makes me very very happy, I eight years clean & sober today :-)

That deserves a massive congratulations. Go on you good thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

Santa gave me some. Need to do some work to figure out where he got them from. Pic of one of the sachets.

Canada.

• Advertisement

Glad of the Kerry coco twitter site as it gives updates re roads today .. not good out there but the sun is out and at work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Graces7 wrote: »
    Glad of the Kerry coco twitter site as it gives updates re roads today .. not good out there but the sun is out and at work

Hon the Kingdom :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Icy roads at the house. Dithered about driving to town for the shopping. Bad bad conditions for 400 metres then clear. All done. Back home. Lovely morning and contemplating a walk up the bogs. Happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When I get my messy bun perfect, doesn't look like too much effort went into it, doesn't look like I slept on it, doesn't look like dreadlocks tied up, don't look homeless. Messy buns are the thorn in my side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

A fresh blowdry and how it makes you feel like a movie star.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Its the future.

So jealous right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

When I get my messy bun perfect, doesn't look like too much effort went into it, doesn't look like I slept on it, doesn't look like dreadlocks tied up, don't look homeless. Messy buns are the thorn in my side

Oh, bun....I saw bum first. ;)

My newest granddaughter is sitting on the floor chewing toys and giving me such heart melting smiles.

Hon the Kingdom :D

lol.. Happy at the arrival of two good stalwart Kerrymen who are now away with my stuff... The drive was thick mud but a skilled and willing driver availed..

Happy that wee dog will sleep now as she barked nonstop the hour..

Happy to rest an hour before packing the car etc and a last clean round.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

When you eat an orange that tastes a bit like the scent of roses.

• Advertisement

I was given a gift of blanket which is the perfect combination of soft, fluffy, warm and cuddly.

Just the feel of it makes me feel happy and safe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement