Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Winterlong wrote: »
    "Rolo" flavoured hot chocolate drink.
    Its the future.
    Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Where do I get this?
    Where do I get this?
    Where do I get this?
    Where do I get this?

In my local shop (Daybreak) they have three bottles of flavouring for the coffee: vanilla, hazelnut and caramel. I mix the caramel one with one sachet of brown sugar then make the hot chocolate and it tastes like hot liquid Rolos.

Deevine.

I'm happy that I didn't get sent to A&E today after bashing my face with a metal strut earlier. I have a week of antibiotics, a lovely shiner and a sh1tty headache but managed not to actually break my face so that's nice. Friday 13th how are ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Hearing my colleague answer the phone with a mouthful of biscuit, only realising she couldn't speak when she tried to, and hanging up on the poor client to the sounds of me howling laughing behind her :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Getting home from work on Friday, lighting the fire and having coffee and a brownie, and having the entire weekend to do what I please, even if it's nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Noticing that the warm winter bootees that my husband lost while he was picking our son up from nursery last week are in the H&M sale in his size for £2!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭pajo1981

How hard my mickey is in the morming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jackwigan

Winterlong wrote: »
    "Rolo" flavoured hot chocolate drink.
    Its the future.

874266.jpg

The Coffee Crisp one is my fav!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

jackwigan wrote: »

The Coffee Crisp one is my fav!

They need to start selling these over here.
    Am seriously tempted to spend the money and get them on eBay.ca

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Handing in an assignment/finishing an exam. The release of stress for me is immesurable

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

My colleague brought her dog into the office <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

3 nephews came to cut timber for me today. Had not seen them for ages. Made a huge pot of stew. The empty plates and saucepan gave me a great sense of hapiness.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Staying out gardening until 5 pm. Here comes the Spring!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

pajo1981 wrote: »
    How hard my mickey is in the morming.

When you start waking up with a soft mickey you know youre f*cked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

When you start waking up with a soft mickey you know youre f*cked

you "were" f*cked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting everything that needs doing done by 2, so on a miserable winters day you've B the whole evening to chill out in fresh pjs with the open fire knowing you don't have to put one foot outside the house until tomorrow

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Polishing my fanceh, 'spensive new boots. Italian leather, the kinda shoes Aongus Von Bismarck would approve of.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Polishing my fanceh, 'spensive new boots. Italian leather, the kinda shoes Aongus Von Bismarck would approve of.

They better be thigh high :pac:

No hangover today despite drinking yesterday was a nice unexpected bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I discovered a forgotten box of After Eights. I had to eat them, shure they'd only go out of date and I hate waste :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The unbelievably wonderful scent of wintersweet.

chimonanthus-praecox-2.jpg

The flowers are small and waxy and not that impressive-looking, but their scent is heavenly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

New Home wrote: »
    The unbelievably wonderful scent of wintersweet.

My heart fluttered for a moment when reading this. And then that familiar feeling of disappointment set in. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Sorry Winterlong, but I don't know you in person so I don't know what aftershave/eau de toilette you use. :D I'm sure people that do know you remark on it. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Quick note from free wifi in a hotel as my communications not set up yet.. Have landed in the back of beyond, atop a mountain again.. Journey was crazy but am recovering.. Deeply thankful all is done bar the sorting and that is under way. Thanks for all the good wishes and back when I am back....Blessings and peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Two very dirty cars washed. A beginning to getting the garden tidied. A mild day and a hint of growth. All well with the world of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I've got a date with a very tall, dark attractive man that has suddenly reappeared. Thankfully I got a new red low cut dress I have to slink into to impress. WOOOOO :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

one of my bestest gay friends got married, Im bawling with the happiness

When someone hands you the perfect cup of tea out of the blue, just as you're thinking you'd love a cup of tea. :)

Candie wrote: »
    When someone hands you the perfect cup of tea out of the blue, just as you're thinking you'd love a cup of tea. :)

epic

Arsenal v Bayern in London or
    Bayern v Arsenal in Munich???
    How about both... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

mansize wrote: »
    Arsenal v Bayern in London or
    Bayern v Arsenal in Munich???
    How about both... :D

Better to have a chance at home rather than be hammered in Germany ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

I don't like cats traditionally.

I've discovered I quite like my girlfriends cat. The cat and I treat each other with equal disdain but I end up doing quite a lot of work for the cat.

You've got to admire that level of man management. Michael O'Leary can fnck right off with his management skills.

At least the cat doesn't make me pay for her catfood.

• Advertisement

Better to have a chance at home rather than be hammered in Germany ;)

I'll be at both!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement