Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

I introduced a younger mate to the comedy gold that is Peep Show. He is enjoying it very much. I like to spread my wealth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

3 year old is drawing, 2 month old is having a nap so I might be able to have a cup of coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

I'm going to have pizza tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

forgot my card wallet with my library card in it to bring to the library.
    Was able to log into a library computer because I was able to remember the long library card number. yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Tea :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My friends little fella. 3 years of age and a complete flirt. He climbs up and tries walk along the back of couch, so I stood behind couch so he couldn't fall, and would wrestle him down onto the seat because one of these days he will fall. So, he's discovered if he climbs up onto the back, and stands, he's perfect height for wrapping his arms around my neck and smothering my face with kisses. And he's playing me because he knows if he's doing that I won't lift him down, or wrestle and tickle him down onto the seat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Myself and the 6 year old are having a boys meal in the pub this evening. He offered to pay too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Getting all that needed to be done out and about before it started to lash rain.

Just over a week to go and I'll be staying with my grandfather and seeing most of my family. Counting the days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Every time I go to the kitchen sink I am greeted by a beautiful bunch of mini daffodils growing outside the window. I've been watching them for the last few weeks. Every day the buds were getting bigger, the stalks longer and now full blooms :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

That time when you're getting housework done properly again after being sick. Cleaned my bathroom today and getting that bit done was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Flying home after a delightful but tiring break in Germany

Oh and I love bleach. Nothing feels clean until I use bleach on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

KKkitty wrote: »
    Oh and I love bleach. Nothing feels clean until I use bleach on it.

You'll save a fortune on dermatologist fees if you stop washing yourself with bleach.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I was a bit nervous about using Address Pal after reading mixed reviews, but my parcel arrived at the Post Office on the first date of estimated arrival :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Not trivial at all. Confirmation during the week that our first child on the way in June is a girl. It's class. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Definitely not trivial. Congratulations to you both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Definitely not trivial. Congratulations to you both.

Thanks. Delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The longer evenings. I want to be outside doing stuff, I don't know what stuff, but it's like an instinct, just being outdoors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

The virgin ads with Vladimir the vampire. Really ridiculous but makes me smile every single time I see them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Spontaneous nights away in our favourite hotel!
    King sized bed, Spa, fornication. What's not to love sure! Leaving work early and heading off to Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Right now. Birdsong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

My OH rarely gambles but did a bet today on a long shot and won 120 euro :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Lorelli! wrote: »
    My OH rarely gambles but did a bet today on a long shot and won 120 euro :)

You mean he only tells you when he wins . ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

You mean he only tells you when he wins . ;)

:)

Oh no he can't lie to save his life, I know him too well Julio Tasty Spring.

My bedroom got a good clean today by me. Happy now that that's done and I'm on top of the clothes washing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Spontaneous nights away in our favourite hotel!
    King sized bed, Spa, fornication. What's not to love sure! Leaving work early and heading off to Galway.

Careful, Lexie, mind your back. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

"QUiet rain on the roof; safe inside. Food a - plenty and work for my hands... flowers a- flowering and critters who love me.

The folk I met yesterday. Simple kindness.

The robin who follows me round the garden flew inside the car when I had the back open; loves going into places ...Made sure he left safely.."

OH DEAR! When I went to take something to the car, he was still in it!. Made sure this time. I can see we have a blessedly interesting spring ahead. He has also appointed himself alarm for the other birds when one of the cats is out. NB No one has lived up here for years so where to they learn all this!

The earthy, petrichor scent coming through the open windows after a long spell of rain. Reminds me of digging in the garden, making mud pies and generally being a mucky little child. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

A Sunday spent with my smallie jumping in puddles on a walk through the local forest park,I work most Sunday's so never get to enjoy them like this!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement