Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

^ Heard of one at the weekend called Red Hot Filly Pepper... :pac:

I got a tip for Blue V-Neck

Very Good Jumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

LOL kids are great for that carry-on! I was at a playTherground the other day with this massive really fast zip-line thingy, a proper long one, my three-year-old was too small to go on it alone so of course I "had" to go on with him! :D

There is a swing and a slide in the garden here.. one of these days when it is light early!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

My mobile phone provider texting to say that from next month they're increasing my data allowance from 3gb of data to 5gb of data per month free of charge until the end of my contract. Happy days! :)

I have a yellow swishy dress with butterflies on it. I have it a good few years.

I've just been informed that because of La La land you can't get a yellow dress for love nor money and that I'm "in vogue" and "on trend"!!!

First time for everything I suppose :pac:

Think I'll put the dress away now for a wee while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Shannon757 wrote: »

That's a lovely outcome :)

Shannon757 wrote: »

Wonderful to wake up to this. I have myself had great practical kindness rom boardsies .

Tea in bed.

Not quite as deadly as when someone else makes it for me but it's good all the same.

Big spring cleaning job DONE. has been bugging me for weeks and finally all clean and settled.. can rest on my laurels now ie my snug bed. Makes me smile in sheer satisfaction when I go downstairs.. :D:);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Seeing new baby lambs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Seeing new baby lambs

I love when that do that jumping thing. Could watch them all day.

It is deluging non stop out there and the stream is threatening to flood, and the sky is dark, yet the robin is out there singing louder than the rain is thudding on the roof.. Sheer joy he is..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Got a call off a wrong number. After apologising he said 'Happy St. Patricks Day to ya!'. Haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Two guests have arrived to spend the weekend. One is Six and the other Four. I may be off air for some time but rest assured I'll be having fun.

Sizing John! Woo Hoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The rain held off for the local parade and got to see the youngest walk in it for the first time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Into The West on tv :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Watching Lilo and Stitch. Made my heart melt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Into The West on tv :)

Snap!

Planned on going for pints buy instead went for a run and I'm cooking dinner now. I'll be glad in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Snap!

Planned on going for pints buy instead went for a run and I'm cooking dinner now. I'll be glad in the morning!

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that make us happy :)

Love the two boys in it , brilliant they are !
    (enjoy your dinner !)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Being able to provide a listening ear to a neighbour who was feeling a bit down, and a bit of practical help. Sometimes it's hard to talk to family.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Winterlong wrote:
    Sizing John! Woo Hoo!

Snap delighted with man on radio who gave tip

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I planted a cherry tree today !
    So proud. I dug a proper hole, I had it started 2 days ago when the weather was fine. I left it open a bit, and went back to it today. Put in rooting powder, and 2 bags of compost.

So excited !!!

I don't mind if it takes a while before we get any cherries.
    I had another trivially happy moment last week when I discovered the little crab apple tree I had given up on (it was planted about 10 years ago) is finally flowering, lovely bright red flowers, woohoo !

Snap delighted with man on radio who gave tip

The tip I got/backed came in second. Sizing John was a sentimental bet.
    But getting a 1-2 in the Gold Cup put a right smile on my face.

day ahead, snug against the weather.. planning to sort wool to give to craft clubs... perfect rainy day work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Latte & a croissant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Tea and toast in bed while listening to my favourite music, bliss!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The house is buzzing with our weekend guests (6 and 4 year olds) and our 18 grandson says he's coming over for the rugby and bringing some friends. I'd better get the coffee going... snacks... what else?????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

The house is buzzing with our weekend guests (6 and 4 year olds) and our 18 grandson says he's coming over for the rugby and bring some friends. I'd better get the coffee going... snacks... what else?????

Headphones for the match lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

Sitting in a chair and actually getting to swing my legs in it. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement