Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Smallest cow in the world on TLLS. AWWWWWW and her little babies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Smallest cow in the world on TLLS. AWWWWWW and her little babies.

TLLS??? Is it a Dexter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Proper sunsets where you can see the sun edging lower and lower behind the sea horizon.

TLLS???

The late late show!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

TLLS???

The Late Late Show :o

• Advertisement

The little one has been putting on her coat like this in crèche for the past 6 months and it's so cute especially when she giggles at the end of it each time. Her first trick, and a useful one at that. I was fierce impressed (one less job to do!).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Sing Hosanna!

For I think my very noisy neighbours have FINALLY moved out!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

This. Beautiful day.

17835000_10207188510590305_3036164570119947814_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=ba2d5558293c92b79ef76781d362095c&oe=5956C486

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The blackbird fledglings making a racket in my garden, DEMANDING to be fed. Their parents have copped on that they shouldn't fear me, 'cause I'm the one filling the feeders, so they barely move a couple of feet away when they see me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,602 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Saw this post on another thread and thought about your TTTMYH from a few days ago northgirl....dogs helping owners by carrying in grocery shopping! :pac:
    This is more of 'patting myself on the back' thing but earlier it made me happy when I was at the till in Lidl, a woman in front of me who I'd consider getting on a bit, was buying a lawnmower, but there was no Lidl person to help, so I offered. I'm a big and strong lad, but it was still a hefty thing. And because it didn't fit in the boot, I had to take it out of the box to fit it it. (And because I'm 6'5" and wasn't paying enough attention, I hit my forehead off the door of the hatchback twice.)

So yeah...I was the dog in this case. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

This is more of 'patting myself on the back' thing but earlier it made me happy when I was at the till in Lidl, a woman in front of me who I'd consider getting on a bit, was buying a lawnmower, but there was no Lidl person to help, so I offered. I'm a big and strong lad, but it was still a hefty thing. And because it didn't fit in the boot, I had to take it out of the box to fit it it. (And because I'm 6'5" and wasn't paying enough attention, I hit my forehead off the door of the hatchback twice.)

So yeah...I was the dog in this case. :D

Hahaha, no good deed goes unpunished:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,602 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Hahaha, no good deed goes unpunished:D
    I still haven't looked in the mirror. I could be maimed...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Had a small flutter on the Grand National and 2 of my horses came in :)

*Won about €40 plus my money back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

All the horses came back safely in the Grand National

• Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭gifted

Came in from work and decided to cut the grass which in turn meant my three little girls ended up getting all their summery toys out.....now they having dinner on a small table with camping seats and I'm sitting back just smiling....

All picture no sound with herself so doubly happy lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Morphine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭gifted

Neighbour has now called in and I'm talking to herself like normal even though she's fit to tear me a new pair lol lol...and I'm smiling behind the neighbours back lol lol.....very similar to the married couple in father ted lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Coming into my warm cosy kitchen after being outdoors to hear the sound of the kettle boiling on the range!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

gifted wrote: »
    Neighbour has now called in and I'm talking to herself like normal even though she's fit to tear me a new pair lol lol...and I'm smiling behind the neighbours back lol lol.....very similar to the married couple in father ted lol lol

Lovely couple Dougal:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

A near on 14 hours of a sleep <3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Ice cream when you've a sore throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Someone saying "I love you". Improves even the worst of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Accidentally left my jacket on the heating vent. A lovely surprise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

All the senior teams from the local club won their matches today. Three weeks of finals and semi-finals ahead. I'm truly delighted for them.

Tonight we celebrate, tomorrow we deal with the boo boos and sore bodies....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Seeing my "Daughter" go to work with a smile on her face today, after getting a txt reprimand on fri pm, for following procedure in her job, so proud of her for not letting it get to her.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

The super salty crumbs at the bottom of the crisp packet. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A two hour drive on the motorway, on my own. Cruise control @120, golden oldies playing on the radio, bright, dry, and no manic drivers in sight. Very relaxing.

The morning commute was an absolute pleasure today. Nice weather and no jams due to the schools been off.
    And doesn't everyone seem to be in super humour today...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I was trying to decide what was the best way to approach my boss about a kind of favour I needed during the week ..just after my break they actually approached me and asked if I'd mind doing the exact thing that I'd wanted to ask them about...now it looks like I'm doing them them favour...win win.ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Winterlong wrote: »
    The morning commute was an absolute pleasure today. Nice weather and no jams due to the schools been off.
    And doesn't everyone seem to be in super humour today...

It's the weather, puts people in a good humour.

Love these fine mornings. On April 1st started getting up earlier to walk the dog before work. His excitement when he sees my walking gear on makes me so happy I almost laugh out loud.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement