Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I have a plan - and having a plan puts a smile on my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Bestie messaged to see if I want to get dinner before the cinema tonight, as if the answer would be anything other than a resounding yes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I got fake eyelashes put on for the first time and I love them..can't stop looking in the mirror all weekend..septic likeðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Colser wrote: »
    I got fake eyelashes put on for the first time and I love them..can't stop looking in the mirror all weekend..septic likeðŸ˜
    They're addictive!!!

My TH is a bit morbid but was at my dads grave today and it was sunny and birds were chirping and it was so quiet and peaceful, then a tractor drove past. Daddy Lexie would have been all about that life, I don't think there could have been a more perfect place for him to be laid to rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Playing in the garden with my new two-year-old pal. We blew a lot of dandelions and laughed so hard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Snooker final on bank holiday Monday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Good company and a nice, quiet pint :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Back sleeping in my own bed tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

One cent offer in Holland and Barrett is for something I actually buy. Going to stock up tomorrow :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Opening the curtains to brilliant sunshine. Everything just seems better somehow, when the sun shines!

• Advertisement

MILKSHAKE!!!!!! Is bringing all the boys to the yard this morning on the way to work. Haven't heard that song in years but it always puts a smile on my mush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

When you sit reading in a sunny garden and, unknown to yourself, your eyelids close, the sounds of the garden drift into the distance and you snooze peacefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

The smell of the bog.
    Nice and peaceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I had to read that 4 times to be sure it didn't say the smell of Dog-poo! :D:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Holidays tomorrow! Albeit with a 6am flight :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Playing ball with a toddler in the sun until the old legs started to buckle; thankfully a 17 year old substitute arrived just in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Sun is make the dermatitis better!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

A man just almost got himself knocked down checking me out. I'm not happy about that, but the look of embarrassment and fright on his face at the same time was pretty priceless :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Changing bedclothes makes me happy. Going to tackle mine tomorrow but made a start on my kids ones today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

My new bubble gum scented Spiderman car air freshener:)

• Advertisement

A good playlist

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dizzyn

Gorgeous sunsets that help with the chem study :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

A few years ago I got a babyliss curl secret as a pressie. I never used it until today. Why? Why did I not use it before? It looks like I got my hair done. It's fabulous. I would seriously consider getting up twenty minutes early in the mornings to have hair like this every day.

<3 good hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

Seeing dogs going mad at being out in a field on a sunny day.

No human feels that much joy.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

When my husband rings me to ask if he can bring the kids on holiday. From the tone I sense I should have an issue with it, but can't figure out what the issue should be. He's so delighted I said yes I've somehow earned brownie points.

BROWNIE POINTS AND A WEEK TO MYSELF!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I had some extra veggie plants, and gave them to the local community garden. You'd swear they'd won the lottery. Tea and biccies for me any time I'm passing, everyone's happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I discovered a button on my phone music player. When I press it the lyrics of the song I am playing come up. How have I not known about this?!!

Life changer.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

A taxi driver pulled into the bus lane this morning, stuck on his hazards and the driver got out of his car. He went into a hotel to pick up a fare and left a Bus Eireann coach stuck behind him.

A garda car then rolls up behind the bus, sees the taxi, throws on the blue lights and waits. About 30 seconds later the taxi driver comes out from the hotel with his fare and notices the garda car/blue lights. The look on his face was priceless.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Actually being home to accept delivery of something you ordered online, AND when the thing you ordered is even better than you'd hoped for ^.^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Changed my oldest son's bedclothes and even though it's the top bunk it wasn't that hard to do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement