Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Glenster wrote: »
    When the sexy accountant from upstairs comes down and crouches down beside me at the desk to talk through something.

'Me so bad at sums'
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The website of the department store I'm ordering from is allowing people to use their loyalty card points online, at last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

The website of the department store I'm ordering from is allowing people to use their loyalty card points online, at last.

Which is that? (Sorry to be nosy :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

Widdershins's description of her/his kamakazee stray kitten taking a leap across the kitchen made me laugh

northgirl wrote: »
    Which is that? (Sorry to be nosy :o)

Brown Thomas :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Brown Thomas :)

Cheers! Good to know although I'm not rich enough to buy more than quite rarely there - still anything helps! Wish there was a loyalty card for M&S and Pennys. :D

northgirl wrote: »
    Cheers! Good to know although I'm not rich enough to buy more than quite rarely there - still anything helps! Wish there was a loyalty card for M&S and Pennys. :D

Penneys really need to have a website too..it's about time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

My eldest foster daughter giving her teen the same "dont believe everything a boy tells you, look out for yourself in pressuring situations" talk I gave her, and getting the exact same "you dont UNDERSTAND, times have changed since you were young" answer.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

My grandson driving in, unaccompanied for the first time, and taking me for a drive. He passed his test today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

That moment when your bum touches the couch after a long day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Keisha07

Was minding a friends four year old son earlier he stood on a chair to help mix brownies, the jibber jabber and enthusiasm he had made me long for when my own were that small but it did make my heart sing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I just heard my two year old niece say "oh sh!t" and "this weather is shockin". I think she's been listening to Aunty Anna too much. But it made me laugh. Perverse and all as I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Hearing from staff I used to manage last year. It makes me so happy that they stay in touch. I'm obviously not as grumpy in person as online :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Hearing from staff I used to manage last year. It makes me so happy that they stay in touch. I'm obviously not as grumpy in person as online :)

Grumpy? You? Never! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The sea was an amazing colour today, a deep turquoise that has turned to dark blue this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Grumpy? You? Never! ;)
    I'm a teddy bear when I get out the right side of the bed :D
    Actually this weather makes me happy, yeah it's drizzly but it's so fresh. No humidity, no cold, no wind. It's peaceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I have never had a falafel that I could say yum yet I hear from multiple sources how delicious they are. So I decided that I would make them myself. After considerable research (i.e. Googling) I found an article / recipe that had a persuasive argument for using dried chickpeas rather than tinned.

Right now the kitchen is filled with the wonderful aroma of herbs, spices and chickpeas. I've tested the first one out of the pan and WOW. I'm sold! Ive leftover taco sauce, wraps (:sad: no pittas), sweet chilli sauce and some salad leaves tomatoes, peppers and the obligatory glass of vino.

Good times acoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Chasing my neighbour's two year old around the kitchen, with pretending to be a wicked dog, barking at her. The mother thinks I'm cracked, but the little one was squealing with laughter. I was wrecked!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dizzyn

Finishing my last exam:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Its my last day before 12 days of holidays.

• Advertisement

It's Friday at last, and it's sunny and fresh out. May is my favourite month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Booking a first sun holiday in nearly 7 years after been out of work for the majority of it.

Let the good times roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Schwanz wrote: »
    Booking a first sun holiday in nearly 7 years after been out of work for the majority of it.

Let the good times roll.

Enjoy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

This. This makes me happy.

417757.gif

A packet of Original Hula Hoops and a packet of Salt and Vinegar Hula Hoops.

Both in the same bowl at the same time. No better lunch to make you happy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Winterlong wrote: »
    A packet of Original Hula Hoops and a packet of Salt and Vinegar Hula Hoops.

Both in the same bowl at the same time. No better lunch to make you happy.

Would you consider throwing a packet of BBQ ones in the mix as well?

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Would you consider throwing a packet of BBQ ones in the mix as well?

I did consider thowing in a pack of Cheese and Onion ones...but that would be a bit too muck savage for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

All of the Heat-Rub get on ma belleh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

After telling my boss what a bluffer the supervisor is and I'm not taking his inept ****e anymore. Also told supervisor I'm not dealing with him anymore.....new job time me thinks lol lol....but so happy I called it as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Some retail therapy with my One4all vouchers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement