Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Grown men on the internet losing their shit because the main character in a children's show will be played by a woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

RayM wrote: »
    Grown men on the internet losing their shit because the main character in a children's show will be played by a woman.

Like Bosco?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Roger Federer. A Rolls Royce of a player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Roger Federer. A Rolls Royce of a player.

Agreed! My favourite athlete of all time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A Coke on a warm summer day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Re-reg trolls being caught week after week. Their fruitless waste of time and their naivety make me smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Re-reg trolls being caught week after week. Their fruitless waste of time and their naivety make me smile.

So are their pleas of "Who? Me?" in the Prison forum :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Cup of tea, peanut M&M's. Booyaa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Tayto sandwiches.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Fish fingers for dinner :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

anna080 wrote: »
    Fish fingers for dinner :)
    Make fish finger sandwiches!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Make fish finger sandwiches!!!!!!!

I put on the whole pack so I'd "accidentally have some left over for sandwiches" :pac:

anna080 wrote: »
    I put on the whole pack so I'd "accidentally have some left over for sandwiches" :pac;

Batch bread and ketchup is recommended.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Batch bread and ketchup is recommended.

Stop talking like that......I'm starving and loads more work to do before dinnertime :D :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Took a day off today and spent it at the beach. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Having a shower or a bath after a long day, that feeling of being fresh and clean, and in clean fresh pjs ... trivially makes me happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Daisy78

The smell of sun cream.. ..reminds me of sunny beaches☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

Jam toast and tea,

Getting in to bed with fresh sheets and I've new pjs on

My mams roast beef dinner, every time she makes it she tells me there's love in the gravy today.

Smiling

A good shower after a long day

[quote=RoisinClare6.......she tells me there's love in the gravy today.[/quote]

Good memories from my own mum :(:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭worded

Checking my daily millions lottery ticket on the lottery ap and seeing I've won the
    Jackpot million

• Advertisement

worded wrote: »
    Checking my daily millions lottery ticket on the lottery ap and seeing I've won the
    Jackpot million

As the first comment, any chance of a wee load lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭worded

FanadMan wrote: »
    As the first comment, any chance of a wee load lol

Lottery winner me

I'm bringing the first 500 people who thank my original post there to an exotic beach for a long weekend and we shall feast like royalty. No expense spared

I have phoned ahead and ordered 500 dinner boxes from the local chipper (You read right, Not snack boxes), yes dinner boxes ! Nom nom nom

You must be over 18 and available to travel by bus on this bank holiday Aug weekend to Courttown

Let's not care ! Let's live a little. Let's get fcuked up

Random YouTube link from courttown
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRAk4gWGRb8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Lottery winner me

I'm bringing the first 500 people who thank my original post there to an exotic beach for a long weekend and we shall feast like royalty. No expense spared

I have phoned ahead and ordered 500 dinner boxes from the local chipper (You read right, Not snack boxes), yes dinner boxes.

You must be over 18 and available to travel by bus on this bank holiday Aug weekend to Courttown

Let's not care !

*thanks post*

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,846 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Jackpot million
    Lottery winner me

I have phoned ahead and ordered 500 dinner boxes from the local chipper (You read right, Not snack boxes), yes dinner boxes ! Nom nom nom

Could I have the cash equivalent instead, please and thank you?

*Also thanks post, just to be on the safe side*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Using a big long ruler to scratch an unreachable itch on my back.
    God that feels so good I have a post orgasmic flush on my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 miss nesbit

Doesnt matter what the weather, climbing into bed with hot water bottle on stomach and/or feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

The first morning piss after a night drinking pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

This will probably make me seem a bit mean but...this morning I got a text from the girl I work with, asking if I was okay. I told her I was grand, but when I got into work at 11am, she said that she had a dream that I had died of a heart attack, and in the dream she was wandering around, looking for confirmation that it was true. She woke up in floods of tears, and said that she must have been crying for a while in her sleep because her nose was all runny.

Anyway, I'm trivially happy that she cares that much! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Jackpot million

Similar to New Home, but I'd like my dinner box to come in the form of bitcoin. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Lottery winner me

Don't believe one word of it but thanks post just in case.

Wait a minute. You can't find out first 50. They are in alphabetical order..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement