Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭vegetables

have bubble wrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vampyre

vegetables wrote: »
    have bubble wrap.

Regular bubble wrap or the big bubble stuff?

vampyre wrote: »
    Regular bubble wrap or the big bubble stuff?

Regular. Its not the weekend yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Toasty PJs off the radiator :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

People talking to their dogs.
    And heated seats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I saw a cotton tail bunny earlier while out running. Real watership down stuff - so cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

In bed with tea and toast after a loooooong day

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My stomach is a bottomless pit and I am happy to fill it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lucyfur wrote: »
    In bed with tea and toast after a loooooong day

I'm in bed with an Easter egg :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I'm in bed with an Easter egg :D

Anyone who has an Easter egg still n July is a highly suspicious person.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

It's not mine :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

My wife has two of them. One of them is out of date by about three weeks, which was discovered about two weeks ago but it still hasn't been thrown out. Another one is still there, in date, ready for consumption. I'm actually ashamed of myself that I let the first one go to waste. Do ye think I should chance it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I've two Lindt bunnies in the freezer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

Suppose its not trivial but my 2 kids coming for the weekend tomorrow morning...cant fcuking wait!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Shpudnik wrote: »
    People talking to their dogs.
    And heated seats.
    I thought I'd clicked on the trivially annoying thread and I was going to say I'd annoy you so. I talk to my dogs all the time :D

My neighbours have a four month old son and the father takes him for walks in the buggy when it's not raining. He's constantly talking to the baby and it's adorable. He was going past my house one day when I was in the garden with my three dogs. There's a wall with a huge hedge so my dogs can only hear people and they run the whole length barking to warn off the intruders :pac: The guy was telling his baby all about the three lovely dogs who are just beautiful etc and it was the cutest thing ever :pac: I don't know the couple well but they've always say hi and make a fuss of the dogs. I just know that child is going to grow up in a house full of love with loads of attention :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Bought a new pair of leather shoes today, they're still in the box and smell unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

The look on my great god son's face when he discovered that calling the traffic ppl to say soz for getting a speeding ticket, doesn't negate him having to pay his fine. Awww, love it when they discover real life .

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

anna080 wrote: »
    I've two Lindt bunnies in the freezer :)
    That sound kind of scary!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

madmaggie wrote: »
    That sound kind of scary!!

Anna080 isn't a bunny boiler, she's a bunny freezer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

When the forecast says it's going to lash rain on Saturday and it stays dry enough to mow the lawn and walk the dog twice!

Heading to town now with junior for a lovely lunch and trip to the library.

A few episodes of Ozark later on Netflix with a nice glass of red....or two!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Very glad to report that my lawnmower has decided on its own accord to start working again. Yesterday must've been its day off - I must check the rosters, next time.

There was a worn out looking bee on my door frame when I came back.

So I went inside and got some honey and put it next to him and he gobbled it up like a mad thing, and the life was back in him and off he flew.

I helped a bee and I liked iiiiit.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭aine kilbride

Pouring rain just after my oh cut the grass!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A houseful today. Heart warming to see the older teenagers looking after their infant cousins while the adults chatted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I just went to see Despicable Me 3, cute and funny. Now I have lots of wine and Nandos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

mewe wrote: »
    My wife has two of them. One of them is out of date by about three weeks, which was discovered about two weeks ago but it still hasn't been thrown out. Another one is still there, in date, ready for consumption. I'm actually ashamed of myself that I let the first one go to waste. Do ye think I should chance it?

It's a "Best Before" date, not a "Use By" date. Go for it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I was watering the flowers and sweeping the front the other day and one of the kids from near me who is about 9 or 10 always goes out of her way to chat to me whenever she sees me.

She came over and she was talking about school and stuff and then she was telling me that her sister has a boyfriend in her class. I said "and do you not have a boyfriend?" and she said "no, I prefer being single" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

TH I have visitors coming on Monday. The sparkling wine is chilling already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Bobby1981

A houseful today. Heart warming to see the older teenagers looking after their infant cousins while the adults chatted.

I really love this post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Managed to book a last minute online grocery order for delivery tomorrow, made the booking at about 1am when I thought the slots would have closed at midnight or before.

Discovered Fleadh Cheoil in Ennis is an eco-friendly plastic-free-or near enough- festival.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement