Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Woke up this morning and looked at the time and thought ****e I should have been up an hour ago, now I won't have time to enjoy my coffee and will just have to down it, have a shower and leg it. I then realized that I was in fact up at the correct time, my brain just wasn't working yet. Got to drink my coffee and get ready without any rush and made it to work with 10mins to spare :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

This time next week I will be lying on a beach in Portugal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

One of those days when time flies at work, everything goes just right. And I got the hair done, all in all, a good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My dressing gown

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'm rubbing my cranky, aggressive cat's tummy! Not only that, he's letting me! And not only that, he's actually purring! And rubbing his nose against my hand! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

2 bowls of cereal at night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

A acquaintance told me that when they started building work on their house, one of their cats went missing, the other cat was desolate at this. Once the work had finished that cat came back, the lady said the two cats were so happy to see each other, they almost "made love" there and then.
    Ok its not how cats are but it made me TH on a bad day.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I got somewhere new to live!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Finally admitting the evenings are drawing in, so pulling the curtains at 8pm and getting all snug.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Little kids are funny and make me say ridiculous things. Today I had to ask my class to stop pretending to be giraffes and do they're work. I had to turn around and laugh so they wouldn't see me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Little kids are funny and make me say ridiculous things. Today I had to ask my class to stop pretending to be giraffes and do they're work. I had to turn around and laugh so they wouldn't see me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Successfully sneaking up on a huge spider and murdering him on the spot without him escaping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Successfully sneaking up on a huge spider and murdering him on the spot without him escaping

The rest of the clan will be along shortly to exact revenge.

Sleep well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

That reminds me I once dreamt that every wasp you ever killed in your life came back all at once to kill you :eek:

TH that I don't have to be up too early tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

KatW4 wrote: »

We need videos of kids pretending to be giraffes! Even reading it is making me smile :)

My TH is that I am mentally and physically completely shattered. It might still be 1:40AM but I'm struggling to keep the eyes open to type this. Am so looking forward to actually getting some sleep tonight. It's been a few days since I slept more than a couple of hours in bed.

Talk to you all on the other side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Getting my hair cut today.
    A nice cold glass bottle of Coke Zero.
    The sausages I love were back in stock yesterday (I couldn't figure out a way to type that sentence that didn't sound like innurendo).
    New badges for my backpack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Just on my way home from the hospital. I got my lung function checked and bloods taken. After a week of IV antibiotics my lung function has risen from 47% to 53%!! Delighted with myself and I skipped out the door and bounced down the road not a bother on me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

my TH is that LadyMacBeth is doing well

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

less than 2 hours and i'm off for a 4 day weekend. just hope i have the energy to enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I was stupid enough to leave my car ignition on all night, the battery was flat this morning. I phoned a neighbour who left herding and feeding the sheep, and jump started the car straight away. All he took for reward was a cup of tea. Good people out there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

When you have the crappiest of crap workdays and you get home to be 'tasked' with doing some colouring in a colouring book.
    Ok then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Jam making season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Just checked my bank balance and it's higher than expected ... woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Forgetting my key on a day when there is someone else home. Makes a nice change :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Very little lately makes me happy I notice. Becoming a grouch or a saddo. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Last day of work for the week !!.
    After a crazy busy week in work I can't wait to be done never had so many meetings in my life !!!.

Also getting a much needed hair cut and get to the mother after about 2 months as well this weekend how bad ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I slept very well and I was awake and alert before the alarms went off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I have a lovely colour in my cheeks. Looks like wearing makeup but I'm not. I didn't realise quite how haggard illness had made me look until I realised I look better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Trying to get all my recorded tv watched before "school" starts next week, most of it is subtitled so I cant do my usual of txt/posting while "listening" to the prog in this case.

TH, that I finished one series yes and how comforting it is for me to listen to spoken Spanish even tho I know next to none.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

TH for Bredabe. I love listening to Spanish. I'm learning it at the moment I love how it sounds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement