Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I think it's more a matter of manners than nationality.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A fry-up on a Saturday afternoon for lunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

rice krispies and a good powerful ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Colser wrote: »
    Just used my new frying pan and the joy of not having to scrape sausages off it is immense.It really is the small things...ðŸ˜

I kept a manky old frying pan for years, just because someone special bought it for me. What was I thinking? The new pan is a treat, scraping or burnt bits. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

rice krispies and a good powerful ****

Snap,crackle,popðŸ˜

I've got butterflies in my tummy about today...haven't had this feeling in a very long time and it feels good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

A long pre-dawn walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

A day out with a guy I really like 😊 I'm so excited!

Also planning a trip to London for my birthday but it means I get to see my best friend.

Even the rain won't make me annoyed today!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Got a phone call (while I was a bit pished tbh) that asked me to step in on Tuesday and run a training course for a friend/colleague and I get to work with another good friend/colleague and earn a few quid. Out of the blue a nice little surprise that cheered me up no end

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Your Face wrote: »
    A long pre-dawn ****.

FYP:D

blade1 wrote: »
    FYP:D

Cork people have such strange fantasies.

• Advertisement

Cork people have such strange fantasies.

I'm not a cork person.

I'm not a cork person.

Its ok to admit it - its not your fault.

Its ok to admit it - its not your fault.

Definitely not from Cork.

Definitely not from Cork.

Bless

Bless

Not religious either so save your blessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

the little wolf puppy ''direwolves'' that the starks had in game of thrones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Getting a wolf whistle from a random gal

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Bassfish

A bowl of nutty granola followed by three smoked dry cure rashers in a brioche bun with brown sauce accompanied by two large mugs of tay!
    Bate that, go on, try!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Bassfish wrote: »
    A bowl of nutty granola followed by three smoked dry cure rashers in a brioche bun with brown sauce accompanied by two large mugs of tay!
    Bate that, go on, try!

Leftover pizza. Todays breakfast was last nights leftovers. With coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Not wanting to go to the gym....but forcing myself...home now feeling great with that nice ache in my muscles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The plane taking off at the start of the holiday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Got myself a really nice velvet jacket, I haven't bought any clothes in months so it was nice to treat myself. Also got my missus a lemon drizzle cake as a surprise because it's her 11 year anniversary in Ireland and I have four family birthdays this month so I got myself sorted for cards and halfway sorted for presents! Tired but feeling good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

BBDBB wrote: »
    Got a phone call (while I was a bit pished tbh) that asked me to step in on Tuesday and run a training course for a friend/colleague and I get to work with another good friend/colleague and earn a few quid. Out of the blue a nice little surprise that cheered me up no end

And earlier this afternoon he phoned me to say things had changed and he no longer needed me to step in for him. He's a lovely guy and I can't blame him for the decision but I can't help feeling a bit down.

Ahh well, nothing a bottle of wine and some NFL won't fix. Go Rams!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Robsweezie wrote: »
    the little wolf puppy ''direwolves'' that the starks had in game of thrones.
    It was really sad in the show when Sansa's direwolf had to be put down by Ned but in real life Sophie Turner adopted her puppy. I thought that was a nice story :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Symmetry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Fresh orange juice with bourbon biscuits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Drinking a mug of hot chocolate and looking for a Halloween film to watch. In a disgustingly good mood :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I have a pizza in the oven and my three dogs are staring through the door, waiting for it to be done :pac::D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Shaun The Sheep :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Polite people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement