Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

NAMA is taking legal steps to investigate a multi-million euro New York property deal involving the wife and son of bust developer Sean Dunne. :)
    http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/nama-probes-killileas-36m-us-property-deal-30494750.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

Athlone train station has a load of certificates on the walls for getting fourth place in the iarnród éireann best station awards a few times in the 90s. I like that, I don't know why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Athlone train station has a load of certificates on the walls for getting fourth place in the iarnród éireann best station awards a few times in the 90s. I like that, I don't know why.

It probably got those certs for getting people out of Athlone. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Aurelia Cotta

Walking outside on a cool night and gazing at the moon or stars, sitting by the river and reading with my boyfriend, collecting hordes of purple rocks for my garden, watching my flowers bloom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Time alone having a beer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Time alone having a beer

Leaving Cert results are out soon enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Fresh bed sheets.

Finding sentimental things you have kept from primary / secondary school.

Coffee with a fry

The smell of the bakery in SuperValu as you walk in the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Sitting down to a good movie.
    Fresh bread.
    New socks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

Unexpected good friends. Met this guy out one night last summer, it was what it was, random kiss and we swapped numbers. I put my name as "surprise!" In his phone that night and he still hasn't changed it.

He's become one of my best friends, we talk every single day, I can tell him anything and we just get on so well.

ANYWAY, I've had a rough week, and to cheer me up he finally agreed to let me give him an 'intimate' wax. He text me after I went home to tell me how special I am to him, how he's happy he met me and how hell never do anything that may jeprodise our friendship, despite how much he likes me.

Now I feel all sappy and happy and squishy and hormonal. Super good friends make me super happy, especially since it was a completely by chance we even ended up meeting.

Gentlemen, a moments silence for our brother in the friendzone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Unexpected good friends. Met this guy out one night last summer, it was what it was, random kiss and we swapped numbers. I put my name as "surprise!" In his phone that night and he still hasn't changed it.

He's become one of my best friends, we talk every single day, I can tell him anything and we just get on so well.

ANYWAY, I've had a rough week, and to cheer me up he finally agreed to let me give him an 'intimate' wax. He text me after I went home to tell me how special I am to him, how he's happy he met me and how hell never do anything that may jeprodise our friendship, despite how much he likes me.

Now I feel all sappy and happy and squishy and hormonal. Super good friends make me super happy, especially since it was a completely by chance we even ended up meeting.

Do you normally wax you friends?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭NSAman

My Penis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

Getting home from a day of ogling women at work getting to fap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

NSAman wrote: »
    My Penis

When people describe their penis as "trivial"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

Watching the Quiet Man. It always makes me smile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When I can be my usual dopey self and have people appreciate it. The same friend that let me wax him last week is snapchatting me tonight. He asked me to tell him a story so I wrote him a story "once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named surprise!!" (Surprise is my name in his phone)
    He told me my story made him smile and that even my writing on snapchat was nice.

No dirty stories for him and he's happy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

When I can be my usual dopey self and have people appreciate it. The same friend that let me wax him last week is snapchatting me tonight. He asked me to tell him a story so I wrote him a story "once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named surprise!!" (Surprise is my name in his phone)
    He told me my story made him smile and that even my writing on snapchat was nice.

he probably has Sedgyfergo on Snapchat. Surprise!!!

Poor bastard!

01_thumb.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Lollipops

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I had the onset of a migraine last night, but I went out for a run anyway. Thought I wouldn't be able for it, but it ended up being the best run I've had in weeks and it diminished the migraine considerably. That made me pretty happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭NSAman

When people describe their penis as "trivial"

:) It is trivial.;)

Irish curse et al

Someone playing with my hair.
    I went to get my hair washed and blow dried today because I couldn't be bothered doing it myself and your one gave me a serious scalp massage and then I got that tickley feeling when she was brushing it out.

Love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

When I get a bag of monster munch that has realy flavoury totally orange coated ones :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Trivial pursuits....do ya get it..I said TRIVIAL PURSUITS.....

No?

How about Trifle pear suits???... no??? ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Noticing the old waistband getting a little looser on a Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

Trying on my pre pregnancy clothes and they are gone way too big!!! 20kg lighter and feel so much better for it :)

Coming back to work after holidays and not dreading it even a little bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Coming back to work after holidays and not dreading it even a little bit.

Get back to work,if you enjoy it so much ,and stop wasting time on the Boards site.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

It's my 21st birthday today. :P

• Advertisement

Happy birthday!!! :)

I'm going on my holidays today!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement