Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

TH at my recent re-appreciation for David Gray's "White Ladder". Still just as good all these years later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Got paid for a job today and got two more lined up.......looks like I'll be eating this week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Dogs going to new daycare and me off to "school" tomorrow, feels like a new start.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

Aptly enough it's called Breathless!

ah that brings back mammories memories. the girl in that was hot (and naked quite a bit!! :D )

edit Valérie Kaprisky.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085276/

not a bad movie too.

My poor dog has been constipated for a few days now and every time I've walked him he has been squatting to poop but nothing was coming out. He was getting distressed and so was I. I just walked him there and he did it! There was a weird moment where he was sh|tting and I was standing over him cheering him on "yaaay Lenny!! You did it".. before I realised how weird we looked.
    TH for poop!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    The fact that Sweet Valley High, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Saved by The Bell et al are on replay on The Vault the last few days. Nostalgia at its best.
    I used to love Keenan and Kel. If I had to watch them now, I'd probably burst my own eardrums :eek::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

My bed.

Cost me so much money but it's the most comfortable amazing bed and I have the loveliest softest stupidly high threadcount sheets.

It's basically heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

My neighbor's dog has taken to waiting outside my house in the evenings to meet me when I come home. She's a little cutie, and since we only put our 15 year old dog down a few months ago it makes me very TH to get a waggy tail and a little "happy to see you" dance every evening. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

This video is putting a smile on my mush this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

I got accepted on a course I was eyeing for awhile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Managed to get 12 soccer volleys done without the ball hitting the floor in the kitchen last night and didnt break anything. That's good for me. Aiming for 30 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I'm having my last dose of IV antibiotics tomorrow so I'm going out for a meal with the missus on Saturday and we're going to the pub to get sh1tfaced afterwards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I finally have a good internet connection in my house, with unlimited downloads. After 18 months of watching my data usage every month, this makes me very happy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

An actual physical photo of me in my boyfriend's wallet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

anna080 wrote: »
    My poor dog has been constipated for a few days now and every time I've walked him he has been squatting to poop but nothing was coming out. He was getting distressed and so was I. I just walked him there and he did it! There was a weird moment where he was sh|tting and I was standing over him cheering him on "yaaay Lenny!! You did it".. before I realised how weird we looked.
    TH for poop!

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

My visit to the National Art Gallery today

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The fever stage of the flu where you feel like you're floating on a cloud.

I am turning in to a techie.
    My phone had a battery drain problem which I managed to fix.

Phone currently has 36% battery left after 48 hours with out plugging in.

#winning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

My boyfriend is home :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Winterlong wrote: »
    I am turning in to a techie.
    My phone had a battery drain problem which I managed to fix.

Phone currently has 36% battery left after 48 hours with out plugging in.

#winning

Tell us your secrets! :pac:

• Advertisement

Tell us your secrets! :pac:

Non-stock custom rom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Got a free Galaxy this morning at Heuston - gave it to a girl in work, she likes them- I could do with eating less!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Your man who makes the mozzarella in Cork, giving it the Buongiorno, buongiorno, riding around on his buffalo, waving at nuns on scooters, ciao, ciao.

Just caught my boyfriend singing along to Taylor Swift

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Got a new phone today that took ages to arrive in the post. It's better than I expected :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I went to see Hairspray on Wednesday night and I loved it so much I was brought to see it again tonight as a surprise! 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Having the TV to myself and just watched Jim Jeffries and now I'm watching Jeff Dunham on Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Cake for breakfast! Just home from a friend's after a night out and there was some leftover Bakewell

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Buying films on Blu-Ray

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Having a fry at 1pm and calling it 'breakfast'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement