Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Had a big chat with the 'crush' today. It was unexpected and he stopped completely to talk to me so of course I started turning beetroot but then so did he a bit. At least it brightened up another demoralising day at work :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

northgirl wrote: »
    Had a big chat with the 'crush' today. It was unexpected and he stopped completely to talk to me so of course I started turning beetroot but then so did he a bit. At least it brightened up another demoralising day at work :D

How lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Why didn't you ask him to go for a drink or something?

blade1 wrote: »
    Why didn't you ask him to go for a drink or something?

i am quite shy and have pretty extreme anxiety. also there is an age gap which would concern me.

i am quite shy and have pretty extreme anxiety. also there is an age gap which would concern me.

Ah, I see.
    Well best of luck with whatever happens and we're all invited to the wedding,yeah??:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

As much as I love being in a good relationship, those fluttery crush feelings are the best. I'm TH for you!

As much as I love being in a good relationship, those fluttery crush feelings are the best. I'm TH for you!

Ah thanks :) Jeez it's early days though and I don't know if our paths will cross work-wise much longer so we'll see! I never even asked him his name!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Rice pudding :)

Roasting marshmallows on an open fire at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

One of the girls I work with gave me and another girl some beer for doing the plans for work and saving her a lot of time. Nice surprise this morning.

One of the kids in my class was showing me something she made using pencils and sellotape. When I asked what it was, she looked at me like I was stupid and said "a helicopter teacher", put it on her head and pretended to be a helicopter. So funny!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Ah thanks :) Jeez it's early days though and I don't know if our paths will cross work-wise much longer so we'll see! I never even asked him his name!!

Ask him! TH Northgirl's crush! I love the jittery feelings of a crush :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

The heat is on in my office! And even though its not that cold today, its a sign that my fav season winter is a comin, and that makes me happy!

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Ask him! TH Northgirl's crush! I love the jittery feelings of a crush :)

It's a pretty cool feeling alright. No sign of him today.. yet anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Northgirl,take the bulls by the horns and ask him.By the way he went scarlet it sounds like he has a crush on you also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I have just bought a 19" flat VGA monitor in a charity shop for €15

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

TH that i received an email from Ryanair today confirming that i will be receiving compensation for a delayed flight. I had to make a complaint to get this far but at least i got here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Had an unpleasant morning but I got it over with and now I am cuddled under a warm blanket feeling happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

What does TH stand for?

BaRcOe wrote: »
    What does TH stand for?

Trivial Happy or Happiness

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Chilling, listening to Smooth Extra (Sky 0146) and "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran comes on..............:):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I bought a new dressing gown and fluffy socks today and I am just loving life right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

A lull in my melancholy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

New books and of course the accompanying new book smell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Walking through crunchy leaves :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

Ham sandwich on fresh Brennan's bread (no butter or mayo, just dry), cheese and onion tayto and a mug of tea with ten sugars and two tea bags. I treat myself to sugary tea now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Feeling much better today after the post hangover pizza meal deal day followed by a guilty Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Getting books, CDs and DVDs from the library

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Lucyfur wrote: »

YESSSS!!!! I did this today in a car park around my own car, it was wonderful! I had to stop 'cause some other responsible adult was approaching and I didn't want to look addled. I'm sure, though, that they were pissed off I was there because that's what they'd have done, too, had I not been there. :D
    Ham sandwich on fresh Brennan's bread (no butter or mayo, just dry), cheese and onion tayto and a mug of tea with ten sugars and two tea bags. I treat myself to sugary tea now and again.

You eat that tea with a spoon, don't you? Come on, admit it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Lucyfur wrote: »

Every 4-5 yo child should be taught this simple pleasure. A TH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Put my out of office on for a week and shut down the laptop. The thought of not being in the same country as it for a week makes me TH! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement