Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

TG1 wrote: »
    Put my out of office on for a week and shut down the laptop. The thought of not being in the same country as it for a week makes me TH! :)

Can wait to go go Prague with Mrs. Outtadat in October :D I'll be doing the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I nearly dropped a really crunchy piece of rasher, but didn't - TH.

Taking my bra off. I know all the bra wearers amongst us will concur. I got dressed for work yesterday at 7am and didn't get home from college until 11:15pm and it was glorious when I took my bra off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

blade1 wrote: »
    Trivial Happy or Happiness

Ok Thanks!

Making the Train with just 1 minute to go. Meaning you don't have to wait 15 minutes for the next one, and you get in that little bit earlier to work.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Getting checked out despite the fact I'm in gym gear, haven't put a brush through my hair, and haven't a scrap of make up on. Essentially looking like I was dragged through a bush backward.

There's clearly a market for that look!

Getting checked out despite the fact I'm in gym gear, haven't put a brush through my hair, and haven't a scrap of make up on. Essentially looking like I was dragged through a bush backward.

There's clearly a market for that look!

If you're a lad, then I'd say thats perfectly fine. But I presume you are female. I think every lad has a thing for a woman in gym gear, makeup or no makeup. :P

#ActiveWear

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

BaRcOe wrote: »
    If you're a lad, then I'd say thats perfectly fine. But I presume you are female. I think every lad has a thing for a woman in gym gear, makeup or no makeup. :P

#ActiveWear

Yeh it wasn't the sexy kind of gym gear and no make up though. Not today anyway :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waking up to lots of nice texts for a change

Yeh it wasn't the sexy kind of gym gear and no make up though. Not today anyway :p

Well, it looks like you may not need makeup then :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Gym gear is always sexy :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Waking up a bit earlier than usual,and having time to enjoy my breakfast before the kids got up.I had boiled egg and soldiers.Lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

A completely uninterrupted lunchtime cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Went into a well known nationwide computer/white goods chain store this morning, found two helpful members(Im usually cant find one), while they didn't have what I want, they gave me great direction on where to look next.

AND joys of joys, what I am looking for is due back in stock next week.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

A hot shower.
    Been out in the rain all morning an soaked to the skin.
    Just had a shower but I could have stayed in it all day.

A completely uninterrupted lunchtime cup of tea.

A completely uninterrupted lunchtime.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cake

Bought a spelt scone with cranberries and walnuts last pm,
    put it on the coffee table while I looked up something on the laptop.

Over the top of the screen I could see big dog with his determined face trying measure how distracted I was and what his chances of being able to steal it were, soon as he got too close I called him out on it. This went on for over and hour.

He was still at it when I had finished eating and gave me puppy eyes for the crumbs.

Far from spelt and the like he was reared( I assume).

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Cake

Oh yeahh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Bredabe wrote: »

Over the top of the screen I could see big dog with his determined face trying measure how distracted I was and what his chances of being able to steal it were, soon as he got too close I called him out on it. This went on for over and hour.

He was still at it when I had finished eating and gave me puppy eyes for the crumbs.

If that happened here with my hound you'd be drowning in drool after 15mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Far from spelt and the like most of us were reared !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

kittens :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

when i was being reared spelt was the past tense of spell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Made a massive omelette for lunch. Threw everything in the fridge into it - bacon, salami, three types of cheese, ham, all sorts of veg. It looked a mess but was beautiful. And was big enough that I'll have the other half for dinner. Now have to restock the fridge :)

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Far from spelt and the like most of us were reared !!
    He's a rescue, so I'll bet he didn't meet much of anything in his puppy hood.
    TH he was SOOOO determined to get his paws on it. If we had any wheat bread in the house, I would try him on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I was working Monday and yesterday, outdoors. I'm off today, nice and cosy, fire going, mug of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

A woman was kind enough to share her umbrella with me earlier when I was out in the rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Not having any reason to have to go out in that rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My boyfriend works away a lot and any time he's gone I always say "bring me back something nice". (Half joking half serious)
    Well today I got a lovely pair of earrings. And he picked me up from college and we're off for dinner now. Yay! I feel fuzzy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TH at this moment : I'm catching up on t'internet in my bed, with a cup of tea and Fingers made and delivered by my daughter, after a tiring day at work. Bliss !
    Going to check the What are you Watchin? thread for something good to watch later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Shight weather- I’m in bed!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

^^^
    LOVE that spelling! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement