Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

It's my 21st birthday today. :P

Something like that is a reason to celebrate and it's certainly not trivial. Happy Birthday! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Happy birthday!!! :)

I'm going on my holidays today!!!

I'm going on holidays on Thursday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'm going on holidays on Thursday!

Where are you off to?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Where are you off to?

Berlin/Potsdam for a couple of days, then heading to Hamburg for a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Enjoy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Having an unexpected new life in Candy Crush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭berrygood

Flake yogurt! Yummy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

When you get a PM from a Mod and you think "Uh-Oh! Am I in trouble?" and it turns out, you're not. :)

That makes me happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭takamichinoku

somehow dropped a piece of minty chewing gum into a peanut butter sandwich there and didn't notice, was an absolute mess but tasted really nice!
    Unsure if it's trivial or not, but I needed to record it somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Found a fantastic deal on an online holiday site so there's a 75% chance I might be going Stateside for my birthday next year. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭LizzieJones

Hearing a little girl (who sounds about 6 years old) outside singing 'Let it go' from the movie Frozen at the top of her lungs and not caring who hears her. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

My duvet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭xElDeeX

Waking up during a lovely sleep just long enough to register that you're having a lovely sleep.

Waking up refreshed minutes before your alarm is about the go off.

Coming home after a long day and having a short naked stroll around the (empty) apartment before getting into pj's straight out of the dryer.

The end of a purple snack that has the thicker chocolate.

The occasional pack of salt and vinegar crisps that is ultra vinegary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

A really good phone call. I've had a few today, which is rare, so all in all, enjoyed my phone today ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Fridays. I go through the day looking forward to getting home for a yummy dinner like chicken curry or lasagne.
    Then I love snuggling up on the sofa with a chilled bottle of wine and snacks.

Picked up some Bournville Old Jamaican chocolate today so I'll be having that later!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

fussyonion wrote: »
    Picked up some Bournville Old Jamaican chocolate today so I'll be having that later!

I love bourneville! But what's the difference between this old jamaican and the regular dark chocolate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I love bourneville! But what's the difference between this old jamaican and the regular dark chocolate?

It's rum and raisin! Rum flavoured and with raisins inside!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

fussyonion wrote: »
    It's rum and raisin! Rum flavoured and with raisins inside!

Ah balls :( Just the regular for me so, I'm a pioneer, I don't eat wine gums either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

The electric blanket full blast,junk on the tele and junk in my belly.all good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

It's steak night tonight! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Was having a bad hair day, got my hair done, and feel a million times better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

There's not much that can beat a roasting hot shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Being cosy indoors, on a bad evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

Google wished me a happy birthday today, there's cakes on the google homepage with Happy Birthday Liam! Got a laugh out of it.

LiamKK1982 wrote: »
    Google wished me a happy birthday today, there's cakes on the google homepage with Happy Birthday Liam! Got a laugh out of it.

That's MENTAL. I *literally* just looked up the google doodle for the day of my birthday (which was a while ago) five minutes ago because I remembered it being cakes and I meant to investigate who else shared the same birthday but when I looked it up, there was no google doodle on that day so your post has just explained it :D

This has made me trivially happy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

some of the posters on boards make laugh out loud with their witty posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

Getting month end finished!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Taking off my underwired bra when I get home. Always followed with a big happy sigh and a smile.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

one of the manager's in my office brought me cooking apples so now I can bake :)

I love baking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement