Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I got my new gas cooker installed. Now what will I bake, apple tart, scones, sponge cake.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

A long soak in a warm bubble bath... if only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Colser wrote: »
    I went for a really beautiful walk earlier all along the coast.It's a real narrow sheltered area and the sea is right beside you to one side with a high bank of blackberry bushes ect on the other side.It was very warm and the sun was blinding over the water,I honestly feel so much better after it...the best things in life really are free when you think about it.
    The best things in life make you fat, drunk or pregnant :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I love my job because I love the school I work in. I found out today that I'm there until June and not finished at Christmas like I thought. I'm so delighted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A nice glass of red wine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

My 12 year old daughter got out the uniforms for the younger kids when I was dropping the older one to work. She is just so thoughtful and good

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

When I'm writing a whatsapp message and an available emoji appears for the random word that I've typed.
    I don't normally use emoji's, but when that happens I just have to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

My dog. Sitting on the couch with me.

Yes, I know the little sod is after whatever I'm eating but still, when he puts his paw on your arm - melt!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    When I'm writing a whatsapp message and an available emoji appears for the random word that I've typed.
    I don't normally use emoji's, but when that happens I just have to.

The aubergine one?

anna080 wrote: »
    The aubergine one?

Practices innocent face... what's that one for ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Out grabbing as much sunshine as I can get. The dark winter days are coming. Planting tulips, TH thinking how pretty they will be in spring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I think I must have got a record beating amount of clothes washing done today with that weather :)

My favourite wine was on offer in Tesco. Buy one get other half price. So naturally enough I bought 4 bottles.

anna080 wrote: »
    My favourite wine was on offer in Tesco. Buy one get other half price. So naturally enough I bought 4 bottles.

Just good economic sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

The moon tonight..gorgeous night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

A 99 with flake during a brief period of sunshine.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

My fat baldy bastard of a bully of a manager that reduced many an employee to tears has handed in his notice. Good riddance to the prick :)

And I just got offered a job in another company :) pending reference checks and medical I'll be out in a month.

Good-riddance to that shithole I currently work for :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

The piece of work that I was told wasn't going ahead.....I heard today it's now been rescheduled:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

I order you to provide no medical care whatsoever for this boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Walked out into Lidl and instead of seeing the usual crates of water at the door was a full large shelf of beautiful cyclamen plants . All in full flower and a pretty sight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I got a bit of colour in the sun today, in Ireland, in October!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I got a bit of colour in the sun today, in Ireland, in October!

I see that and call "getting freckles in October!"

Made up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Already fantasizing about getting home from work, having a shower, ordering take away, new pjs, some sweets watching netflix and the gloooooorious lie in I'm going to have tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,872 ✭✭✭ebbsy

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Already fantasizing about getting home from work, having a shower, ordering take away, new pjs, some sweets watching netflix and the gloooooorious lie in I'm going to have tomorrow.

Actually plan changed you are needed in work tomorrow. Important presentation coming up all hands on deck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

And I just got offered a job in another company :) pending reference checks and medical I'll be out in a month.

Good-riddance to that shithole I currently work for :)

I'd be TA'D for you if your old manager has taken a job with the new company you're going to :)

My niece just left me a voicemail but the whole two minutes of it consisted of her running around after the dog, yelling at him trying to get him to bark down the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Going on a weekend break with a few college friends this evening. Off to the airport soon!

It will be the first time we have all been together sans partners and kids in over ten years.

Just remembering all the time we had together in college to hang out, drink tea, call by each others houses etc. Just thinking of that time makes me happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

My friend sent me a voice recording of him going "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww". I listen to it multiple times a day and it puts a smile on my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,968 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Finishing work today for over a week off. First break in ages :)

• Advertisement

I'm eating a bar of white Lindt. And it's all mine!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement