Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The doggy thread :)
    (Well, there's other animals on it too- but, doggies!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I'm going to the zoo 😊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Rasher sandwiches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

An afternoon walk in the woods. Just seeing all the trees with colourful autumn leaves while walking was so relaxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

A_smurf wrote: »
    An afternoon walk in the woods. Just seeing all the trees with colourful autumn leaves while walking was so relaxing.

Any sign of Gargamel while you were there and were any of the other Smurfs with you? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

First hot chocolate of the season. Yum

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Finishing the new Robert Langdon thriller, Origin. It was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Watching my granchild asleep , tucked up all cosy in her bed with Teddy under her chin .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

branie2 wrote: »
    Finishing the new Robert Langdon thriller, Origin. It was very good.

Just bought it. Happy for the recommendation!!

The heel of the bread toasted with butter and jam. I wish you could get loaves that were just all heel. I would buy it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Mariachi cover bands.

Thats right, Mariachi cover bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

Freedom.......any way it can be found for each and every one of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

anna080 wrote: »
    The heel of the bread toasted with butter and jam. I wish you could get loafs that were just all heel. I would buy it.

I also wonder this, it’s the best slice in the loaf, don’t know ehy they don’t sell a full loaf of the heel of the bread!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Sitting next to the window watching the rain pour down as each drop pelts off the window/ground/trees/etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Talking to the cinema manager about the film I had just watched

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Unfortunately, the diet must well and truly start today. After more than a couple of months of over indulgence its time to get my diet back in check.
    No stopping for treats on the way to work this morning, no chocolate biscuit with my morning cuppa, no glass of wine in front of netflix tonight.

I wish I didn't love food so much, but I'm happy to be finally motivated enough to get it sorted.

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the diet must well and truly start today. After more than a couple of months of over indulgence its time to get my diet back in check.
    No stopping for treats on the way to work this morning, no chocolate biscuit with my morning cuppa, no glass of wine in front of netflix tonight.

I wish I didn't love food so much, but I'm happy to be finally motivated enough to get it sorted.

I#ll have a couple of pints and a bar of white chocolate for you whilst watching the match, no need to say thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

EAP counsellor just got back to me and scheduled an appointment for tomorrow. Thank God for the swift turnaround.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ande1975

Pet videos, Kittens on Instagram, threads about pets.
    Anything that has to do with our furry four legged friends and their love for us that just puts a smile on my face. The "my pet is a cool fcuker"thread has just eased me into what's going to by a shytty week with a smile. These fur babies seem to bring the best out of people...

I'm such a sap

EDIT
    Puppies in babygros/onesies, kittens in costumes, dogs acting like big kids, dogs and kittens smitten with each other, kittens/dogs cuddling their humans, pets and soldiers being reunited, anyone rescuing animals.... man alive, it never stops... Always cheers me up

Ande1975 wrote: »
    Pet videos, Kittens on Instagram, threads about pets.
    Anything that has to do with our furry four legged friends and their love for us that just puts a smile on my face. The "my pet is a cool fcuker"thread has just eased me into what's going to by a shytty week with a smile. These fur babies seem to bring the best out of people...

I'm such a sap

Yep! Extremely tempted to kill someone at the moment because they are annoying me but a look at my fluffy little baby on the wall of photos behind my desk and I feel more chilled.

Annoyance (that began the homicidal rage!!) - sent an email timed at 9.50pm on Saturday night.

Two missed calls - both Sunday.

Visitor to reception at 8.43am this morning - "Why have I not had a response to an email and two phone calls ?" BECAUSE IT'S THE FCUKING WEEKEND!!!!!

** looks at pooch *** Chill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Had a great cycle to work this morning, after not being on the bike since last Thursday evening. Went to check my Strava and it had no recording showing, thankfully it had some "upload fail" which meant once I got signal it uploaded. Good job too, I had a ton of PBs on the way in. That would have been a tough one to take on a Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

No school tomorrow! :D We have a training day but in a different place and they will give us dinner. It'll be nice to have a change of scenery!

My dog's favourite treats are on special offer in Dunnes so he'll love me even more when i get home!!

Pure cupboard love I know but ...!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Dylan Thomas, Shirley Bassey, Leanne Wood, Daffyd from Little Britain are you listening? Your boys took one hell of a beating!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

My missus changed my name in her phone to "sex pest" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Singing in the car on the way to work today, I arrived in great form.

My missus changed my name in her phone to "sex pest" :D

That's what we all call you behind your back here too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Getting eyelash extensions done Wednesday in cork, something to look forward to :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Getting eyelash extensions done Wednesday in cork, something to look forward to :)

Looking in the mirror at the eyelash extensions I got today :)
    Enjoy BBT :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Went for a stroll on my lunch break this afternoon, when I heard a man suddenly shouting "Fiachra, where are you? Come back here at once! Fiachra! Fiachra!", while looking around frantically.
    I panicked and was about to start helping him look for his son, when a little Shih Tzu came tearing back towards him.
    A shih tzu called Fiachra. Day made :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement