Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I have three places lined up to view in the UK on Wednesday and the flights booked. Excited, eek!!

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Colser wrote: »
    When clothes look lovely on in the shop and still look lovely on when you try them on at home..delighted with my purchases today.

Oooh yes. I love Oasis but they’re pricey, however in sale times they’re excellent.
    I bought a playsuit qhich was 65 for 23.
    Now it’s a 14 and I’m a 16 but since I’m dieting it’ll fit by Christmas.
    *rings Dominoes*

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭edireland

Watching a new series of Big Bang Theory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just browsing the TV channels and saw someone I knew from years ago - at McMurdo Station in Antarctica of all places. He was looking well. I must try and get a contact email for him.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Just browsing the TV channels and saw someone I knew from years ago - at McMurdo Station in Antarctica of all places. He was looking well. I must try and get a contact email for him.

As you do. :D

I swear, these things could only happen to you, Julio Tasty Spring.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

New Home wrote: »
    As you do. :D

I swear, these things could only happen to you, Srameen.

True:)
    I've probably just met too many people in my time.

Who knows, I may have met you in the real world too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

My husband and I were just looking up sex positions and one of the positions listed involved the kitchen counter. We just fell around the place laughing because we have 4 dogs and they live in the kitchen. We surmised that one of the dogs would be trying to lick my husband's bumhole and 2 of them would be barking non stop. Oh the passion! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

erica74 wrote: »
    My husband and I were just looking up sex positions and one of the positions listed involved the kitchen counter. We just fell around the place laughing because we have 4 dogs and they live in the kitchen. We surmised that one of the dogs would be trying to lick my husband's bumhole and 2 of them would be barking non stop. Oh the passion! :pac:

Kinky! :p

It freaks me out when my cat wants to stay in bed when I'm getting the ride or when he meows for attention because he's getting ignored. Or when he just stares, pure awkward and I feel like I'm corrupting him somehow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

On Twitter KFC follow 11 accounts, the spice girls and 6 people called Herb.
    11 herbs and spices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

It freaks me out when my cat wants to stay in bed when I'm getting the ride or when he meows for attention because he's getting ignored. Or when he just stares, pure awkward and I feel like I'm corrupting him somehow!

One of my dogs used to come in and stand over me in the bath, his head just hanging in over me... :pac: Once he lifted a paw up onto the side of the bath to try to get in, chancer :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

It's a cat, he's been around the block so to speak and hangs around to enjoy the show. Dogs however are a different kettle of fish, my one is anyway and sex noises scare him and send him running. Back to little things that cheer me up, Wayne Rooney's cracker against arsenal yesterday cheered me up no end. Past it? Me bollix.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

My ex neighbour who now lives in France just surprised me with an unexpected visit. Lovely surprise.....shame the house was such a state, ashamed to open the front door as me mother would say

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

My smaller cat fell asleep on me last night, normally she would sit on me for about 2 minutes, but she was happy lying on me for about an hour until I moved and scared the bejaysus out of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Seeing my kid smiling yesterday when he got to play with a dog. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Getting a text from my mam, who hasn't had a great appetite for a few months now since starting new treatment, to stop off at the bakery near me tomorrow and get her a few cakes and treats. :)
    It has been a struggle to get her to eat a regular amount so I am going to buy the entire contents of the bakery to ensure she gets something she likes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Finding a packet of biscuits in the press.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Finding a packet of biscuits in the press.

What kind?
    I'd murder a packet of chocolate polos.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It's normally plain digestives that are found in the back of a press.

But I'd wager Bourbon Creams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Scratching my back with a hairbrush.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaawwwwwwyeah

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

People saying nice things about me in Adverts feedback.

I lead a sad life :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My sister is just so funny. She comes out with the most ridiculous things but they're hilarious.

My other sister cooks me dinner so she makes me happy too. I couldn't be without them <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Having a nice warm bath, shaved legs and freshly washed bed clothes! Bliss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 StabiloBoss

A trivial annoyance that actually makes me trivially happy:

My 5 month old son absolutely loses his mind with excitement every time he sees me...which is great,except for when I'm trying to settle him during the night and he spots me and totally loses his shít. So although it is incredibly frustrating at times I just can't help smiling away to myself whenever it happens.

Although you may find my wife currently posting in the TA thread after I suggested I leave the night settling to her for the moment, as he doesn't get nearly as excited when he sees her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

s4uv3 wrote: »
    What kind?
    I'd murder a packet of chocolate polos.

Lowly old Rich Tea! Bought them a couple of weeks ago because I got a notion for rich tea and butter and the notion was gone by the time I got home. Had that last night though!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,609 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

The occasions I remember the landlady of the digs I lived in for my first year in college.

She had a massive lisp. A proper is-that-actually-real lisp.

She was nice but she loved talking about her son a lot and what he was doing his Masters in.

Statistics.

I can hear it now...makes me smile. Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I got a laugh in Penneys today. Niall Horan's new CD is on sale in there and the style of the writing on the cover looks like it says FCUKER, not FLICKER :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

73Cat wrote: »
    I got a laugh in Penneys today. Niall Horan's new CD is on sale in there and the style of the writing on the cover looks like it says FCUKER, not FLICKER :)

I just googled it there and it really does look like that :/ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Lorelli! wrote: »
    I just googled it there and it really does look like that :/ :pac:

Same! Here's a link for anyone who wants a laugh.....

Ah, poor Niall :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Same! Here's a link for anyone who wants a laugh.....

Ah, poor Niall :pac:

He had a bit of a laugh about it on the Graham Norton show a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

blade1 wrote: »
    He had a bit of a laugh about it on the Graham Norton show a few weeks ago.

Ah, really ? He seems like a nice young fella.
    Good that he sees the funny side to it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement