Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I collected the book I ordered from the local library. Looking forward to that. It's a great service, I never buy DVD anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Left Sky recently and got a mail just now saying they owe me................ €0.74!

Better in my pocket and all, but won't even buy me a coke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

I have Doritos

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

eating macadamia nuts. delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

tupenny wrote: »
    Who unbanned you?!
    Trivially happy arrogant cray is back

Mod-Tupenny thread banned permanently. Reason-It makes me happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Had to go to Aldi earlier and was going to throw on my battered "Penny's " uggs but decided to throw on my new hot high ones instead and bumped into my secret admirer(it's mutual but can never happen lol)..usually this happens when I'm looking ****e so I'm still smiling..he was looking fab btw.ðŸ˜

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I saw a kitty on the way home from college today :).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

STRANGER THINGS :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

anna080 wrote: »
    STRANGER THINGS :)

So excited!! :D

maxresdefault.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Only a few hours left in the office and then on holidays for a week whoop whoop whoop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,134 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The sun beaming down on a lovely colourful pot of winter pansies . On the 27 th of October thats ok by me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

The landlord has agreed to let to us, we got the house that we wanted!! 24 month lease and we have to pay a double deposit because we have a cat but who cares, at least we know he won't be trying to kick us out any time soon and usually we have to hide the cat from the landlord so now it's all out in the open! I've been browsing IKEA online for furniture all day. I've never had to fully furnish a place before, I feel like a real adult now :eek: Quick, I must do something irresponsible!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

My Out Of Office is on!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Strawberry jellies!

Strawberry jellies!

:eek: traitor!!

:eek: traitor!!

Another big of strawberry of jellies :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

It's finally the start of the Bank Holiday, take away on the way, wine open, into my PJs*, accidentally left the heating on all day so the house is like Hawaii, extra hour in bed on Saturday, let the weekend begin!!

* I'm so rock n roll!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Oh and didn't get a chance to post this yesterday

Finishing up work at 4pm as my head was about to explode with all the things I have to do and keep track of, and heading to the cinema!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

My sister is coming from London for the weekend. She's just arrived in Knock and will be here soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Beef, the most delicious meat in the world.

• Advertisement

73Cat wrote: »
    Beef, the most delicious meat in the world.

Oh I quite like sausage myself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Nattin like a big sassidge on a Sunday morning ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Genuinely came to this thread to post about how I found a lovely new sandwich place at lunch and had a delicious sausage sandwich! Not a word of a lie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I thought you were a fan of fish :pac: :pac:

anna080 wrote: »
    I thought you were a fan of fish :pac: :pac:

Oh you know nothing like a bit of paella in the mix. Sausage and fish together :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My youngest sister had her first baby this evening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭edireland

Beans on toast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

KKkitty wrote: »
    My youngest sister had her first baby this evening :D

Ah wonderful news. Congrats. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

First post here in ages (thanks hospital!)
    Put on Planet Rock on sky box and my father heard Two Minutes To Midnight by Iron Maiden - he thinks it's good. FCUK me - at 73 he might be learning what is good music!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

edireland wrote: »
    Beans on toast

Don't recall where I read it but beans on toast is supposed to be the ultimate in healthy eating. What the beans lack the toast makes up for in some way and vice versa. It's supposed to have pretty much everything dietary wise and the other plus is is that it's cheap too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement